Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Graduate BSBA-GM Dec 2021
Smile 
Happy Holidays to all. I would like to take this opportunity to reflect upon a terrific year which included completing my BSBA-GM, ASBA, AA Gen Arts at TESU. I was certified Dec18. It was an applied effort that was guided by the members of this forum. I would like to publically thank bjcheung77, who with patience and thoughtful suggestions removed so many of my emotional roadblocks on my journey.

My next challenge will be starting the HAU MBA this coming February. I was able to complete my due diligence earlier this fall and with the help of another member, cerich67, make contact with the Dean and lock in the program with the $3000 price. I would like to thank cerich67, whose input and guidance have helped me tremendously.

As you can see, this forum has so many great members that have been helped and in turn, help those in need of guidance. What a fantastic group of people. Please be encouraged to pursue your academic goals this coming year. It will be the best gift you can give yourself in these uncertain times. All the best to all the Degree Forum members and a healthy and prosperous 2022!

MBA, magna cum laude,  Hellenic American University 
BSBA, Thomas Edison State University
ASBA, Thomas Edison State University
Associate of Arts,  Thomas Edison State University
Business Management/Industrial Relations,  Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Mortgage Brokerage Licensing(MBABC),  Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia
[-] The following 4 users Like bmac66's post:
  • allvia, cerich67, rachel83az, studyingfortests
Awesome! Congratulations! Good luck to you and your future studies. Big Grin
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
bmac66 Wrote:Happy Holidays to all. I would like to take this opportunity to reflect upon a terrific year which included completing my BSBA-GM, ASBA, AA Gen Arts at TESU. I was certified Dec18. It was an applied effort that was guided by the members of this forum. I would like to publically thank bjcheung77, who with patience and thoughtful suggestions removed so many of my emotional roadblocks on my journey.

My next challenge will be starting the HAU MBA this coming February. I was able to complete my due diligence earlier this fall and with the help of another member, cerich67, make contact with the Dean and lock in the program with the $3000 price. I would like to thank cerich67, whose input and guidance have helped me tremendously.

As you can see, this forum has so many great members that have been helped and in turn, help those in need of guidance. What a fantastic group of people. Please be encouraged to pursue your academic goals this coming year. It will be the best gift you can give yourself in these uncertain times. All the best to all the Degree Forum members and a healthy and prosperous 2022!

Great work! Congrats! It's you actually putting in the hard work and getting whatever courses you needed to complete the degree finished. It's awesome seeing you finish and getting the double associates en route to the degree as well, it's like icing on the cake without needing to take any extra classes! Hope you have a great year and look forward to reading about your new educational journey!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-31-2021, 02:49 PM)bmac66 Wrote: Happy Holidays to all. I would like to take this opportunity to reflect upon a terrific year which included completing my BSBA-GM, ASBA, AA Gen Arts at TESU. I was certified Dec18. It was an applied effort that was guided by the members of this forum. I would like to publically thank bjcheung77, who with patience and thoughtful suggestions removed so many of my emotional roadblocks on my journey.

Congratulations and so happy for you!

Glad you are going for HAU as well, happy I could help, but you have done the work to get there!
DBA Student at South College starting in October 2022, Target finish date May 2024

Certificate for the Study of Capitalism at University of Arkansas finished July 2022

MBA with Hellenic American University started March 29th, 2021 , finished May 20th 2022, Graduated in June 2022

BSBA at Thomas Edison State University started May 21st 2020 with Sophia and SDC, finished Jan 24th, 2021, Graduated on 12 March of 2021

Total time to complete both degrees 2 years exactly, total cost just a small bit over $10,000

Thanks Degreeforum!
[Image: R.2a8c16ba3bac31f0e39648de78e14406?rik=Y...ImgRaw&r=0]
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
Well, it seems my cousin is starting HAU in the February cohort also... whoever is starting there might want to create a new thread. I wonder what courses are offered at that first term, do you have to select a specific course set? Anyways, congrats on getting accepted! Did you pay the deposit of $375 yet?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(01-03-2022, 02:41 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Well, it seems my cousin is starting HAU in the February cohort also... whoever is starting there might want to create a new thread.  I wonder what courses are offered at that first term, do you have to select a specific course set?  Anyways, congrats on getting accepted!  Did you pay the deposit of $375 yet?

I have not yet given my deposit. I received an email from the Dean today to set up a call for this week to see which courses might be waived based upon my work history and previous credits. I will pick my payments schedule and also pay the deposit once I have a clear picture of my academic path including which courses I will take and in which order and format.

MBA, magna cum laude,  Hellenic American University 
BSBA, Thomas Edison State University
ASBA, Thomas Edison State University
Associate of Arts,  Thomas Edison State University
Business Management/Industrial Relations,  Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Mortgage Brokerage Licensing(MBABC),  Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 17 783 8 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,988 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 266 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 235 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 303 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 275 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,164 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 394 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 728 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 571 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch