Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU doesn't accept ACE transcripts of Study.com courses?
I don't think its study.com issue . Seems like more TESU issue .

Got this message from StraighterLine when i wanted to send transcript through them online .

Hello
We received the following message from your school. Please feel free to request another transcript to be sent by mail.

Kind regards,
Irene

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:29 AM, transcripts <transcripts@tesu.edu> wrote:
Hi,
Unfortunately emailed transcripts/documents are not accepted at Thomas Edison State University, and are considered unofficial. Unofficial transcripts will not be evaluated for transfer credit. If transcripts cannot be securely sent directly from the institution, through one of the approved third party electronic senders listed on the TESU main website (http://www.tesu.edu/current-students/Sen...cripts.cfm), and you have not done so already, please have an official transcript mailed to: Office of the Registrar, 111 West State Street, Trenton NJ 08608. The unofficial transcript will be noted in the student's records.
Just got an email from TESU saying they'd finally received my Study.com transcript and they would let me know when they'd added it. So just to confirm this little thing has delayed me by at least 2 weeks

if you're counting on transcripts to graduate, be sure to send them from ACE and Study.com at the same time, I guess
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

(03-28-2018, 02:56 PM)jsh1138 Wrote: Just got an email from TESU saying they'd finally received my Study.com transcript and they would let me know when they'd added it. So just to confirm this little thing has delayed me by at least 2 weeks

if you're counting on transcripts to graduate, be sure to send them from ACE and Study.com at the same time, I guess

I just got the same email. About the same delay, too. Do I need to wait for the course to be added to my transcript before being able to switch to the Study.com affiliate status? I was told by several TESU people that I'd just have to transfer something in before being able to switch
i would go ahead and call them and just let them know, they'll switch it over for you. i had to ask them a couple of times
Study.com - 177 CR. TESU - 39 CR. Middle Georgia State University - 15 CR. Sonoran Desert Institute - 42 CR. COSC - 6 CR. Excelsior - 6 CR. CLEP - 6 CR. Sophia - 14 CR. TEEX - 2 CR. Shmoop - 18 CR. NFA - 4 CR. The Institutes - 2 CR. FEMA - 20ish

BA in History/English from TESU. 
BA in Communications from TESU. AS in Firearms Technology from SDI.

I called TESU a couple of days after I submitted the the request for Study.com transcripts. The person on the line said she could see it listed in my account. Maybe it was a fluke?
Doctor of Medicine candidate (MD) - anticipated complete '24
(03-28-2018, 02:04 PM)That\s not true. TESU takes electronic ACE transcripts that get received in 24 hours. Every ACE transcript I sent over was the same way. TESU must have just started this policy this month. Wrote: I don't  think its study.com issue . Seems like more TESU issue .

Got this  message from StraighterLine when i wanted to send transcript through them online .

Hello
We received the following message from your school. Please feel free to request another transcript to be sent by mail.

Kind regards,
Irene

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 10:29 AM, transcripts <transcripts@tesu.edu> wrote:
Hi,
Unfortunately emailed transcripts/documents are not accepted at Thomas Edison State University, and are considered unofficial. Unofficial transcripts will not be evaluated for transfer credit.  If transcripts cannot be securely sent directly from the institution, through one of the approved third party electronic senders listed on the TESU main website (http://www.tesu.edu/current-students/Sen...cripts.cfm), and you have not done so already, please have an official transcript mailed to:  Office of the Registrar, 111 West State Street, Trenton NJ 08608.  The unofficial transcript will be noted in the student's records.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com Employee Discount natshar 5 12,372 09-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,011 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,678 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,134 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,670 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,747 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,365 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,611 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,340 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,398 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic