Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU lock catalog
Hi everyone 
I am putting together my plan for BSIT TESU through multiple providers.

Even thought I dont have any credits to transfer yet, I want to lock the current catalog for Bachelor degree with minimum funds. What is the best plan of actions in doing so?
Also I want clarify if its possible to obtain all credits through various providers and just take corner and capstone courses through TESU by paying residency waiver of $ 2800 and 2 courses fees?
Or is it a must to get 30 credit hours for first Bachelor degree through TESU?
Thanks for help Smile
Best/cheapest way to enroll at TESU is to register for a LL TECEP. Some say the 1cr Medical Terminology course, but I prefer a 3cr course that you need anyway. The benefit of enrolling, besides locking in the catalog, is that you can then send CLEP/DSST exams for free right then, and you get unlimited evals. It just makes life so much easier when you do it this way.

You only need to take the Cornerstone & Capstone and then pay the residency waiver to graduate from TESU (well, and pay the grad fee).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Just looking at the date, you should apply before April 1st. There may be changes along the way for the 2020/2021 catalog year and you don't want any surprises. If you apply, you will be put into that catalog year, and you will need to enroll within 12 months to retain that. So, you don't necessarily have to take the TECEP until next year to enroll in that catalog year if you're slow to start the process, but again - do apply ASAP to lock into it first.

If you do decide to enroll earlier, you can take the TECEP and I also recommend doing a 3 credit course, to get one of your needed courses out of the way. If you're just looking for enrollment purposes and needing those extra evaluations or need to seek academic advice, then just doing the 1 credit Medical Terminology TECEP would suffice and will be worth it... this all depends on your situation. I suggest getting all your gen eds/free electives done before enrolling, but do apply ASAP.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Hi everyone

Thanks a lot for your help. I ve noticed many of the members here enroll in BACS degree. Nevertheless when I went through multiple degree plans I ve realized that most of the courses which are chosen belong to BSIT program.  Thus, I have question, is it possible to use the Area of study courses from IT degree as many here to apply towards BACS and successfully fulfill comsci electives even though electives presented by TESU don’t match IT Area of Study courses?

As I understand I can’t lock the catalog for BACS if I will apply now for BSIT. So I am not sure what is the best option – to apply to BSIT and feel safe that I follow TESU presented study plan? Or apply for BACS and hope it will go well with IT Area of study courses? Of cause I would prefer to get BACS degree but If I can’t cover all comsci courses through study.com or other providers I would consider BSIT degree.

Hope someone can give me good advice on this one since I must apply ASAP

Thanks a lot
Keep in mind that TESU will stop taking some of the Study.com computer courses at the end of this month (March 2020) that you may have planned for the BSIT - https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...es-anymore
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 522 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 451 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 475 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 15 2,297 04-04-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Kones
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 258 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,228 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 232 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 375 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 300 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 278 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27