Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesu Voucher 500$
Just curious, I am wondering if the voucher numbers the same or are they different? They may have printed a generic voucher for each person who attended, really interesting they did this, I never heard about them until today.
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
(10-23-2018, 11:50 AM)Supermind Wrote: Please could you share it with me? I tried to PM you, but your PMs are disabled. I sent you an email. Hope it has reached you?

Can't help if you can't follow instructions.
1. Prep Phase: Hopeless, 15 credits, need a BA fast, never heard of TESU
2. TESU BALS: 121/120 (9 months)

3. RN Paramedic Bridge - Excelsior (9 months + CPNE wait)
4. WGU RN -> BSN
5. BSN -> MSN/FNP
(10-21-2018, 04:14 PM)Denouden Wrote: Recent Graduate of Thomas Edison State University and was wondering if anyone might be interested in a One-time use $500 voucher issued to me by the school. Useable towards classes taken at Tesu. It is allowed to be given away as stated in the terms. - I've attached photo below-. I think the only requirement is that you sign up for (2) classes before  January. 

Please PM questions.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
Looks like the voucher is given to only those grads who were physically at the commencement ceremony.

Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 

This is fantastic. I'm planning on taking my first two courses at TESU during the December term (TES-100 and COS-206). If anyone has an extra voucher for me, I'd really appreciate it Smile
Would really appreciate an otherwise unused voucher too!
If anyone still has a graduation voucher available I would appreciate it and congratulations on your completion.
I would appreciate it too.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supermind's post:
  • HistoryMaker
(11-23-2018, 04:21 PM)Supermind Wrote: I would appreciate it too.

Supermind, I would like to give mine to you. I am not here much, however, I will watch for my email that will come if you respond to this.  Here are some important things you need to know:

(1) It is good for 2 courses; and according to an email that I had received, it can be split; however, this is good because you now need a GPA to even take the capstone (see below). Taking a 1 credit course (such as the Cornerstone or PLA 100) would be very inexpensive and afford the GPA. Also, taking one or more of your courses through Study.com will greatly reduce your tuition once you confirm to the school that you are or have used their service. The tuition would be $366 per credit and residency waiver, if needed, would be $2200. Since the fee for Study.com is $199 for one month (affording you two tests, I would recommend taking, at least, two courses). *Edited: After posting, I had seen that you had taken many courses at Study.com already. Great!

(a) To use the voucher, you must register for the first course by February 28, 2019, 

(b) and the Second by June 30, 2019.

(2) Also, the rules on registration for the capstone has changed. You have to have at least 100 credits already and a GPA of 2.0 or better to register for the Capstone (effective January 1, 2019). See on website: https://www.tesu.edu/academics/catalog/capstone-policy 

(3) You will need my name and the voucher number. Once you confirm that you would still like to receive the voucher, I will send you that information. 

The Best of Blessings with your Capstone!
[-] The following 2 users Like HistoryMaker's post:
  • MNomadic, Muldoon
HistoryMaker, thank you so much! Very kind of you to offer me your voucher. Should I PM you my email ID? I can register for the cornerstone before February 2019, and the capstone before June 2019.

Please check your PM, HistoryMaker. Thank you again.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supermind's post:
  • HistoryMaker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,312 5 hours ago
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 525 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 452 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 477 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 258 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,228 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 233 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 375 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 300 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 278 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27