Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You!
I know there are a couple other threads like this, but I wanted to say thanks as well.

I started working towards college over 10 years ago.  I had signed up with CollegePlus and earned 12 credits before I dropped out.  I just left it for a long time and did my own thing.  But recently I found out a degree was a little more important than I thought.  I had no idea how to figure all this out on my own though.  I looked around for companies to help me, but I wasn't that trusting of them after my previous experience.  Then someone pointed me to this forum.  You all have been such an immense help!  I started working on this at the end of last March with just those 12 credits, and just graduated in June.  I couldn't have done this without you!  Thank you all so much for all your help and guidance!  Y'all are the best!
BALS-Humanities from TESU - June 2019

CLEP - A&I Lit, US History 1, US History 2, West Civ 1, Intro Sociology, American Lit, Humanities, Soc. Sci & History, English Lit
Sophia - Intro to Info Tech, Art History 1, Visual Communications, Managing Conflict, Building Effective Teams
Study - Personal Finance, Comm 120, Math 97, Bus 121, Lib Sci 101, Eng 104, Nutrition 101, Eng 105, His 108, Pol. Sci 102, Earth Sci 104, His 308, Bus 313, His 102, Eng 305, His 105, His 106, His 306, Geometry 101, Bus 324, Com 102
Institutes - Insurance Ethics
TESU - Cornerstone, Music History 2 TECEP, LIB Capstone

Further Credits - Sophia - Conflict Resolution, Enviro Science, Microecon, Intro to Stats, Into to Ethics, Found. of Stats, Ancient Greek Philosophers, Macroecon, Intro to Business, Project Management, Accounting, Art History 2
[-] The following 9 users Like TexasTink's post:
  • akr680, allvia, Jonathan Whatley, jsd, Leedeedee, Muldoon, pws, suzycupcake, TheMaskedMutant
Congrats, you did it!! That's a great little story, you did amazing - especially in such a short time too. It took me over twice that amount of time to get mine. Good luck on your future studies as well.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • TexasTink
Congratulations! What a great story! I am super impressed with your time frame, as well. Good luck with your future plans.
23 year old son: BOG AAS from Pierpont CTC Dec 2019
Myself: BS Business/French-1991, Masters of Rehabilitation Counseling-1995, Completed the Poetry in America Series from HES for 20 credits in English in May 2019.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hsfamfun's post:
  • TexasTink
way to go! Good for you!
Amberton University, MS Human Relations & Business
Started June 2022

TESU BALS completed March 2020
Study.com (24) StraighterLine (33) Sophia (10) SHU and GCU (26) TEEX (6) Coopersmith (12) CSMLearn (3) TESU (6)
[-] The following 1 user Likes suzycupcake's post:
  • TexasTink