Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to Everyone on the Forum!
Wink 
I wanted to thank this forum for all their help! Thanks to you my youngest brother has completed the requirements for the BOG degree at Pierpont. He sent his last transcript off today from ASU. He is currently filling out the application for UMPI and hopes to start in May.

On another note, if you go to transcript the 25 USD course at ASU and get the 400 USD transcript fee screen, contact live chat or call the university. Tech support can fix this issue for you. My brother had to do this as the course was showing a 400 USD transcript fee.
Ed.D. (Capella University)
Vice Provost for Distance & Extended Education, Online Adjunct, & Instructional Design Consultant
[-] The following 7 users Like sacredrain's post:
  • Flelm, Jonathan Whatley, LevelUP, Pikachu, rachel83az, ss20ts, Tedium
Hopefully, he has a foreign language and lab science already! Big Grin

Congratulations to him!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(03-23-2022, 01:37 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Hopefully, he has a foreign language and lab science already! Big Grin

Congratulations to him!

Hi Rachel, he is going to do the lab at Straighterline and a foreign language at the university where I work, as they are offering a weekend Spanish course that is accelerated on Saturdays for 6 weeks.
Ed.D. (Capella University)
Vice Provost for Distance & Extended Education, Online Adjunct, & Instructional Design Consultant
[-] The following 2 users Like sacredrain's post:
  • rachel83az, Tedium