Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That's all folks! I'm done :)
Congratulations Allvia!!!

As someone who is just a few weeks behind you, and has been working toward this for about as long, I definitely know the sense of accomplishment you must be feeling right now.  Big Grin
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology - TESU (pending conferral)
120/120 units complete

SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
Anticipated Completion Date: 3/31/2019

Master of Human Resource Management - CSU Global
Start Date: 7/1/2019
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nodaclu's post:
  • allvia
(11-07-2018, 03:25 PM)allvia Wrote: I completed my last 3 credits with Study.com over the weekend; and as of today, TESU show's receipt of the transcript from them. Although it will likely take a few weeks to be placed and my evaluation to show complete, I am on track for December 2018 graduation from TESU.

I did end up with unused B&M LL credits (45), a mix from four different schools, but for the time and money I'd choose this degree path again. It fits where I am in my life now, and aligns with where I hope to go professionally next.  Eventually I plan to pursue a graduate degree (2020?), likely at WGU -  however, for now I need to take a break.  I'll probably spend some of this 'free time' more focused and working harder at my real job  Tongue  

It has taken me over 30 years to get to this point, and in September 2016 I spoke out here on this forum and asked for 'Help!' and I got all that I needed. Thank you all, I could not have done it without this forum and its member guidance.  It is truly surreal  Heart

Great job Allvia, Congratulations! And thanks for the helpful replies you've given!
Happy for you! Congratulations! Smile
Congratulations!
23 year old son: BOG AAS from Pierpont CTC Dec 2019
Myself: BS Business/French-1991, Masters of Rehabilitation Counseling-1995, Completed the Poetry in America Series from HES for 20 credits in English in May 2019.
Congrats!!! That's awesome!
BALS-Humanities from TESU - June 2019

CLEP - A&I Lit, US History 1, US History 2, West Civ 1, Intro Sociology, American Lit, Humanities, Soc. Sci & History, English Lit
Sophia - Intro to Info Tech, Art History 1, Visual Communications, Managing Conflict, Building Effective Teams
Study - Personal Finance, Comm 120, Math 97, Bus 121, Lib Sci 101, Eng 104, Nutrition 101, Eng 105, His 108, Pol. Sci 102, Earth Sci 104, His 308, Bus 313, His 102, Eng 305, His 105, His 106, His 306, Geometry 101, Bus 324, Com 102
Institutes - Insurance Ethics
TESU - Cornerstone, Music History 2 TECEP, LIB Capstone

Further Credits - Sophia - Conflict Resolution, Enviro Science, Microecon, Intro to Stats, Into to Ethics, Found. of Stats, Ancient Greek Philosophers, Macroecon, Intro to Business, Project Management, Accounting, Art History 2
Congrats!!
TESU, BSBA-HR Completed December 2020

Completed: B&M CC: 67 units applied to degree Study.com: Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing, Computing, International Business, Library Science, Managerial Accounting, Leading Organizational Change, Finance, Organizational Theory, Strategic Human Resources (30 units) Davar: Organizational Behavior, Managerial Communication (6 units) Sophia: Microeconomics, Statistics, College Algebra, Conflict Resolution, Leading Teams (11 units) Institutes: Ethics (2 units) TESU: Business Capstone, Cornerstone (4 units)

Next up: Researching Master's Programs
(11-07-2018, 03:25 PM)allvia Wrote: I completed my last 3 credits with Study.com over the weekend; and as of today, TESU show's receipt of the transcript from them. Although it will likely take a few weeks to be placed and my evaluation to show complete, I am on track for December 2018 graduation from TESU.

I did end up with unused B&M LL credits (45), a mix from four different schools, but for the time and money I'd choose this degree path again. It fits where I am in my life now, and aligns with where I hope to go professionally next.  Eventually I plan to pursue a graduate degree (2020?), likely at WGU -  however, for now I need to take a break.  I'll probably spend some of this 'free time' more focused and working harder at my real job  Tongue  

It has taken me over 30 years to get to this point, and in September 2016 I spoke out here on this forum and asked for 'Help!' and I got all that I needed. Thank you all, I could not have done it without this forum and its member guidance.  It is truly surreal  Heart

Congratulations allvia! You must be feeling on top of the world now!! And thank you for your helpful replies and suggestions. Hope you will continue to interact on this forum and guide others like me, who are following your footsteps.
TESU BALS-Psych. + ASNSM(Math) 

TEEX(6): Cybersec. 101/201/301
The Institutes(2): Ethics
Sophia(2): Ess. Of Managing Conflict, Dev. Effective Teams
NFA(1): Comm. Safety Edu.
GED(10): NAS-131, SOC-273, MAT-121, HUM-101 (1)
Study.com(75): Intro to Psych., Soc. Psych.-1, Growth & Dev. Psych., Personality Psych., History & Systems of Psych., Org. Theory, Library Science, Comm. at Workplace, Intro to World Religion, I/O Psych., Ethics in Soc. Sc., Org. Comm., Eng. 104, Eng. 105, History of Vietnam war, Sp. Ed. History & Law, Diff. Ed., Classroom Mgmt., Foundations of Ed., Abnormal Psych., Rsch. methods in Psych., College Math, Intro. to Geometry., Calculus (6).
Saylor (15): Intro. to Mol. & Cellular Bio., Comp. Politics, Corporate Comm., Env. Ethics, Principles of Comm. 
TESU (1): Cornerstone, Lib. 495 Capstone.
CSM (3): Quant. reasoning. 
Aleks (6): Trigonometry, Intro to Statistics. 

MS-Psychology; Walden University 
GPA: 4/4
Congrats!! I look forward to your posts when you get the itch to complete the next step. Your posts have helped me with my journey. Thanks for contributing.
“Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?” 

― Captain Jack Sparrow
My Next Goal: Pondering Masters Program ??
Completed:  145+ Credits. Joined this forum October 2017 w/ 6 B&M Credits. Earned 117cr in 10 mo.! Graduated Sept 2019 TESU BSBA GM & ASNSM-CS
*SL 54 Cr *Shmoop 30 Cr +/- *Aleks 6 *Study.com 30+*TEEX 11 *CPCU 2 *B&M 6 
In Process:  Pondering  Big Grin
Great Job!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I use Rate my Professors to learn and help other Students. Folks here should also. Life Long Learning 7 2,021 06-12-2020, 07:49 PM
Last Post: clep3705
  If you WANTED to hang with folks with COVID-19... LongRoad 1 807 05-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  That's all folks! Machelle 11 2,113 10-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Machelle