Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DegreeForum Movie
LaceyLady Wrote:Since I don't watch many movies or pay attention to celebrities, I hardly know who any of the people mentioned are! But this thread has given me a good laugh! I am just glad no one casted anyone for me! :leaving:
I hardly know a lot of the celebrities posted here either. And I was really surprised when I "got casted" Confusedmilelol: But I think I should get to be played by a gal, cuz I am one Wink :roflol:
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
marianne202 Wrote:I'm right there with you Shoto. I remember seeing this commercial all the time! I guess I really am that old!

Only the commericial is dated; we are NOT! :iagree:
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
If we can choose an actor/actress from any time period, I choose Dale Evans from 50 years ago for Westerner. She was known as the "Queen of the West." Here is her most famous quote:

"Cowgirl is an attitude, really. A pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage. The cowgirl faces life head on, lives by her own lights, and makes no excuses. Cowgirls take stands. They speak up. They defend the things they hold dear."

http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/n...6-x600.jpg

Another quote from the "Queen of the West":

"Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights into His great truths."
I don't know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.
topdog98 Wrote:If we can choose an actor/actress from any time period, I choose Dale Evans from 50 years ago for Westerner. She was known as the "Queen of the West." Here is her most famous quote:

"Cowgirl is an attitude, really. A pioneer spirit, a special American brand of courage. The cowgirl faces life head on, lives by her own lights, and makes no excuses. Cowgirls take stands. They speak up. They defend the things they hold dear."

http://www.cmt.com/sitewide/assets/img/n...6-x600.jpg

Another quote from the "Queen of the West":

"Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights into His great truths."
I like it!!! :coolgleam:
BA History 2014 - TESC

"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
Its pretty obvious when a person is a female because they tend to use colored fonts in their signature Smile
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
ryoder Wrote:Its pretty obvious when a person is a female because they tend to use colored fonts in their signature Smile

Hmmmmmm........:leaving:
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
ryoder Wrote:Its pretty obvious when a person is a female because they tend to use colored fonts in their signature Smile
:roflol:
ShotoJuku Wrote:Hmmmmmm........:leaving:
Confusedmilelol:
BA History 2014 - TESC

"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business
Westerner Wrote::roflol:

Confusedmilelol:
[COLOR="#000080"]
I can just imagine what people might think with the use of color in the signature of this thread:
[/COLOR] http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1848309
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA

Uh oh. I should have thought about that. I should have said pink in the signature Smile
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Quote:Oh, and isn't Yoda a monster thing? That's not even funny~

LOL! Ashley Judd to Yoda, that's a wide range. Wise or not I'd prefer Ashley Judd by a mile. Yoda's just one step above Gollum from Lord of the Rings imo.
TESC AA
TESC BA June 2010

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is DegreeForum so SLOW lately? dfrecore 64 3,782 02-21-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Sound of Freedom the #1 Movie They Don’t Want You to See LevelUP 3 783 07-12-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: sanantone
Video A Modern Movie That Shows the Brutal Life of Communism LevelUP 1 541 04-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,246 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 670 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Black Widow Movie: Action Packed! bjcheung77 6 925 07-18-2021, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Randyj512
  DegreeForum LinkedIn Networking ashkir 16 1,973 05-20-2021, 03:34 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  DegreeForum having issues? bjcheung77 4 807 05-15-2021, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  DegreeForum security ashkir 3 806 02-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  Question: DegreeForum Investment bjcheung77 3 1,105 06-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Tedium