Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jesus factor
ShotoJuku Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"]In keeping with the theme of the thread - "The Jesus Factor" I pray that we can add comments that are not overly critical, self-centered, and at times seem to be a bit harsh and rude. :iagree:

Can I get an AMEN [SIZE="5"]+[/SIZE] ?![/COLOR]
Confusedeeya:
Amen to that.
Kyle
TESC Liberal Studies BA - 2011
New Charter University MPA - 2012
Georgetown University School of Law - 2016

BA in Liberal Studies - Degree Outline|

Galations 6:9 - "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Preach it, brother!
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
The Jesus factor. What a topic! For me I would have to say that being a Christian and homeschooling is something that God has blessed me with. I would guess that thier are probley more christians one these forms then I would expect. To often people fall in to the trap of letting the world get to them! "Be in this world and not of the world." God has called those of us that are christians to share our faith. unforantly some people tend to make a bad name for Christians. People like, well I guess that I wont mention any names but you get the point. well for now.
God Bless!
I think CollegePlus (and word of mouth) has funneled a ton of homeschoolers into the IC forum, and this helps to explain the Christian demographic.

I personally never enrolled in CP, but I've known about it forever.
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Levi Wrote:I think CollegePlus (and word of mouth) has funneled a ton of homeschoolers into the IC forum, and this helps to explain the Christian demographic.
I personally never enrolled in CP, but I've known about it forever.
Yes I would agree. I only reason that I would enroll in CollegePlus is to use the learning network. But I found that you can purchase it from Speedy prep. Anyway I would say that you are right about the fact that we Christians come from places like that. Verity also has Christian students that use this site.
truth16 Wrote:Yes I would agree. I only reason that I would enroll in CollegePlus is to use the learning network.
And get the free iPad. Wink

By the time we were thinking about using CollegePlus, I knew where all of my credits needed to go.

Only three exams left!
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Will Teach You How to See Jesus in 30 Seconds LevelUP 1 161 03-17-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: P226mem
  Multi-Factor Authentication (Azure/Safenet) bjcheung77 2 997 07-17-2020, 04:22 AM
Last Post: todointernet