Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Worst Song Ever
Excelsior954 Wrote:I like the song but thats just me heh, have it on my I-POD when I'm at the gym.... Better than listening to that death metal crap :nopity:
What's the difference? (I don't know the finer distinctions in this kind of music.)
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
frankiebleyes Wrote:The "beats" are from an old nursery rhyme, this old man, he played one, he played nick nack on his thumb, etc. That is the rhythm in the background. I'll admit I don't care for this song either, but did notice the updated beat of an old rhyme. Used to sing this as we practice at our baton lessons when I was a young girl.
I don't hear that.

The chorus samples Banana Boat Song (you know, "Daaaaayo, me say daaaaaayo.") but I have no idea where the "FUN BANANA, FUN BANANA" nonsense comes from.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Maniac Craniac Wrote:I can easily think of 20 songs that are worse than Friday. That is even taking into consideration that tomorrow is Saturday and Sunday comes afterwards.
:eek: Your knowledge of terrible music astounds me, then, because I cannot think of a single song that is worse. Her voice is just..... :leaving:
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
PonyGirl93 Wrote::eek: Your knowledge of terrible music astounds me, then, because I cannot think of a single song that is worse. Her voice is just..... :leaving:
Her voice is of the same quality as most pop singers. It's her wretched lack of poetic skills that make it so unbearable. I couldn't have sumg those words with a straight face. (I made the mistake of looking it up; the parodies and voiceovers made up for it...a little.)
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Ruddigore Wrote:Her voice is of the same quality as most pop singers. It's her wretched lack of poetic skills that make it so unbearable. I couldn't have sumg those words with a straight face. (I made the mistake of looking it up; the parodies and voiceovers made up for it...a little.)
I disagree... Most pop singers' voices are just terrible. Hers is.... horrendous. The way she says "Fryyyyee-dayyy" just.... :puke:

The lyrics are equally :eek:
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
That's not her natural voice. That's her voice + the autotune they used.
PonyGirl93 Wrote:I disagree... Most pop singers' voices are just terrible. Hers is.... horrendous. The way she says "Fryyyyee-dayyy" just.... :puke:

The lyrics are equally :eek:
Actually, it sounds like we do agree. Big Grin

Her real voice isn't that bad at all, but the production company killed it with their sophomoric application of autotune. The lyrics are bad, but not worse than Lonely Girl by Justin Bieber nor Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night by Black Eyed Peas.

Have you seen the ABC interview with Jessica Black? She's such a sweet girl! It's a shame that she has contributed to so much of the world's suffering.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Hey...I think I found the NEW worst song ever.

YouTube - YC Ft. Future- "Racks on Racks" (LYRICS ON SCREEN) (Prod. By JTracks305)

Even with the lyrics on the screen, I am LOST. :willynilly:

Cool points for whoever can figure out what the hell they are saying hilarious

Certification (ACA) University of Central Florida
B.A. (Social Sciences) Thomas Edison State University

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation WORST NIGHTMARE: Man Opens Airplane Exit Door During Flight! LevelUP 4 621 10-14-2023, 01:59 PM
Last Post: TechManRenewed
Music Oliver Anthony Turns Down $8M Offers Over Hit Song LevelUP 3 769 09-28-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
Star Miley Cyrus “Flowers” Song Is A Response To Bruno Mars “When I Was Your Man” LevelUP 3 1,090 05-28-2023, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Any Spanish Song Favorites From the Past Few Years? LevelUP 5 713 07-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Dua Lipa Sued for Ripping Large Parts of a Song Used to Make the Song ‘Levitating' LevelUP 2 905 03-06-2022, 04:20 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Best & Worst jobs - I wonder... bjcheung77 2 624 01-28-2022, 06:35 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Worst School Name Alpha 13 2,112 10-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  What do you think is the worst profession? sanantone 15 2,760 06-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  2019's Worst Colleges for Freedom of Speech sanantone 16 3,564 09-16-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: sanantone