Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Edison - 19 Inventions!
I just skimmed through the - 19 incredible things you never knew Thomas Edison invented

And Wow, he has so many patents - 1093!

Link: https://www.businessinsider.com/little-k...ies-photos?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Life Long Learning
There is an excellent history channel series on him and others. It was the golden age of American's inventing things (patents) and Europeans going to colleges to study "ism's" that would kill over 200-million in future wars. American colleges were still small and not like Europe during this age.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

It's very impressive. I hope to be there some day. Currently have 4 granted and 12 on file waiting grant by USPTO.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zachcleigh's post:
  • ROYISAGIRL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thomas Edison State University Student Named as an ACE "Student of the Year" jsd 6 2,629 10-13-2018, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  Traditional Education failed me...as well as famed creator Thomas Edison TESUAbroad 0 976 01-26-2017, 01:53 AM
Last Post: TESUAbroad
  In 1913, Thomas Edison proclaimed that film would change school ryoder 3 846 02-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Last Post: dcan