Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thomas Edison or another college suggestion
Which college is the easiest for liberal arts degree.

So far I submitted my credits to Thomas Edison and was thinking if I should submitted to another for evulation. I have 4 years of undergrad work completed in Russia and also an associated degree in pta from a us community college.

Thanks.
Ep2016 Wrote:Which college is the easiest for liberal arts degree.

So far I submitted my credits to Thomas Edison and was thinking if I should submitted to another for evulation. I have 4 years of undergrad work completed in Russia and also an associated degree in pta from a us community college.

Thanks.

Without actually know all of your credits and how schools will take them its almost impossible to tell you go here or here. Your best bet is to apply to the Big 3 first and have them all do your evaluation and see which school your closer to being done at. I do think price wise your looking at TESU the cheapest followed by COSC, then Excelsior. From what I hear the Liberal Arts capstone is a lot of work no matter where you take it so you may want to go with the cheapest.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
No way to know until you see what all 3 schools say. I would have your international transcripts evaluated by one of the companies that do that (international degree thing that I know nothing about), then apply to all 3 (TESU, COSC and EC) and see what they all do with your credits. The easiest is going to be the one that gives you the most credit for what you have already taken, and leave the least credits to take. If one of the schools ends up giving you everything except the Capstone, bingo, you have your school!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 1,845 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  TESU My Edison log-in trouble JanuarySunshine 4 2,505 08-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Last Post: JanuarySunshine
  THOMAS EDISON ANALYZING AND INTERPRETING LIT Giantzebra 4 1,838 08-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: nashpond
  Excelsior College 47th Annual Commencement - 12 Year Old Graduate Life Long Learning 16 4,922 07-26-2018, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Life Long Learning
  Excelsior College awarded 245K for Advanced Nuclear Project Life Long Learning 1 1,218 06-25-2018, 09:28 AM
  Help requested with Thomas Edison degree plan. BSOL kodiak61 8 2,222 06-21-2018, 11:25 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior College ranked #1 Life Long Learning 11 3,389 06-21-2018, 07:57 PM
Last Post: miah
  A question about shmoop and Excelsior College literalkev 8 3,065 06-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: literalkev
  Does Excelsior College/Charter Oak accept TECEP vetvso 1 1,652 05-30-2018, 08:07 PM
  Admission to Thomas Edison Dowew 7 2,272 04-19-2018, 01:18 PM
Last Post: jsd