Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Sykes & Penny Stocks
Anyone watch these videos of people turning “4,000 into 2 million in under a year” type of videos? Daytrading penny stocks seems fairly risky but they’re showing formulas that patterns that have 60-85% win ratios. If that’s the case, wouldn’t all their followers be wealthy just by trading  only the stocks that are raked about and promoted by Tim Sykes and others like him?
(07-22-2019, 01:02 PM)Paramedic12 Wrote: Anyone watch these videos of people turning “4,000 into 2 million in under a year” type of videos? Daytrading penny stocks seems fairly risky but they’re showing formulas that patterns that have 60-85% win ratios. If that’s the case, wouldn’t all their followers be wealthy just by trading  only the stocks that are raked about and promoted by Tim Sykes and others like him?

Haven't seen the videos. Penny stocks are ripe for "pump and dump" schemes because most don't have a single analyst at a major (or even medium sized) firm following them. I'd stay far, far away from them and anything Tim Sykes is selling.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sapientes's post:
  • Life_One, MrBossmanJr
I'm not a fan of Tim Skyes but I do use his calender for earrings reports. https://stocktwits.com/discover/earnings-calendar I scalp the Nasdaq and Gold and use his calender to make sure I am not caught in some news during my trade.

To answer your questions about him and his followers, someone needs to be on the other side of your trade. You need to make sure you are not holding the bag aka the trade or you lose when everyone cashes out.

I recommend this podcast if you want to trade without all the scammy bullshit. https://chatwithtraders.com/
WGU BSCSIA (In progress starting Feb 1st 2019)  49/122 credit hours.
PierPont BOG A.A.S 2018

CompTIA A+,Sec+.
SL. Intro to Environmental Science, Intro to Biology.  6 Credit hours.
Brick and Mortar college's 50 RA credits.
Pierpont institutional credit  INFO 2207, INFO 2256, INFO 2305. 9 Credit hours.
Sophia.
 Developing Effective Teams, The Essentials of Managing Conflict. 2 Credit hours
The Institutes. 312N-H Ethics, 2 credit hours.
Brick and Mortar College. Eng 205 research writing, 3 credit hours.

CLEP. Information Systems, 3 Credit hours.
Stanford Online. America's Poverty and Inequality Course, Statement of accomplishment.  
(07-22-2019, 01:02 PM)Paramedic12 Wrote: Anyone watch these videos of people turning “4,000 into 2 million in under a year” type of videos? Daytrading penny stocks seems fairly risky but they’re showing formulas that patterns that have 60-85% win ratios. If that’s the case, wouldn’t all their followers be wealthy just by trading  only the stocks that are raked about and promoted by Tim Sykes and others like him?
I have seen his videos. It is very education but the main part he does not teach you to control your mention and it will become gamble with risky penny stocks. No many people can do very well on the penny stocks level. Can you tell me what kind trader are you?
NEXT: Considering DBA, DIT or PhD
In Progress: MSU MBA
                   Master in Project Management, University Isabel I / ENEB
                   Master in Big Data and Business Intelligent, University Isabel I, ENEB

Completed: WGU MS-CIA 2022
TEEX: Cybersecurity 101 (4), Cybersecurity 201 (3), Cybersecurity 301 (3)
Sophia: Accounting (3), Project Management (3) Principles of Finance (3) 
Coursera: Google IT Certification, and Google Project Management.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Imbanewbie's post:
  • Life_One
I think you're most likely to lose money on penny stocks, but I like the idea of making millions off them. Not investment advice.
OnlineDegree
Intro to Marketing and Strategy ($9) | Intro to Microeconomics ($9)

Study
Intro to Managerial Accounting ($70) | Advanced Accounting ($70) | Managerial Accounting ($80) | Intermediate Accounting 2 ($90) | Intermediate Accounting I ($90) | Cybersecurity Policies & Management ($80) | Management Information Systems ($80) | Data Structures & Algorithms ($80) | Intro to Programming ($70) | Computer Architecture ($70) | Calculus ($80) Database Management ($80)
Systems Analysis & Design ($70) | Discrete Math ($80) | Intro to Operation Systems ($80)

Saylor.org
Intro to Computer Science I ($25)
[-] The following 1 user Likes udi's post:
  • Life_One
When their advice IS their product, it's not going to end well for your wallet.

First stop: the public library. If you feel yourself growing impatient with slow and free learning process, you're probably already hooked into their marketing funnel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stocks and Portfolio MrBossmanJr 2 949 03-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Last Post: MrBossmanJr