Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titulo propio Master's in Psychology?
This is an open question to the group- is there any University, like Eneb/Isabel 1 that offers low cost Masters in Psychology? Doesn't need it for licensing, just for personal knowledge. Only option, I'm finding is European International University, Paris, online 1, 500 Euros.
If you're not going to be using it for work, Universidad Azteca/UCN seem to have a Master's in Psychology. It's hard to tell, because their site is terrible, but I think the cost is about 7k? At that price, Walden would probably be better.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(04-20-2023, 11:01 AM)rachel83az Wrote: If you're not going to be using it for work, Universidad Azteca/UCN seem to have a Master's in Psychology. It's hard to tell, because their site is terrible, but I think the cost is about 7k? At that price, Walden would probably be better.

Thank you very much
You might want to provide us a bit more details instead of just looking for "cheap, easy, fast". What's your background? Know another language other than English? Anything more such as if you're into competency based degrees or more traditional level of study, assignments or exams? I wouldn't recommend EIU...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(04-20-2023, 12:23 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: You might want to provide us a bit more details instead of just looking for "cheap, easy, fast".  What's your background? Know another language other than English? Anything more such as if you're into competency based degrees or more traditional level of study, assignments or exams? I wouldn't recommend EIU...

Thanks very much for responding. Unfortunately, I don't know any other language than English. Prefer traditional level of study & exams. I am an MBA in Operations management & working on a Master in project Management from ENEB/Isabel 1, doing ok with assignments, (done close to 80%) however still prefer the exam mode. I was looking into EIU for the price.
For psychology or anything directly healthcare I will go with a recognized degree. Which field of psy. are you interested in?
(04-21-2023, 09:31 AM)Kab Wrote: For psychology or anything directly healthcare I will go with a recognized degree. Which field of psy. are you interested in?

Industrial
(04-24-2023, 11:51 AM)basu888 Wrote:
(04-21-2023, 09:31 AM)Kab Wrote: For psychology or anything directly healthcare I will go with a recognized degree. Which field of psy. are you interested in?

Industrial
IU Germany offers a masters in industrial and organizational psychology
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sdmj33's post:
  • basu888
Depends on your residency some online Psychology MSc in the UK are incredibly affordable with loans and government financial support
BEng(Mcgill) BSc(Lond.) MPhil(UCL) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MA(Athabasca) 
MBA (ENEB/UE1) 
Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence (ENEB/UE1) - in progress
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planning:
BA History/ Anthropology/ Archeology
(04-20-2023, 11:01 AM)rachel83az Wrote: If you're not going to be using it for work, Universidad Azteca/UCN seem to have a Master's in Psychology. It's hard to tell, because their site is terrible, but I think the cost is about 7k? At that price, Walden would probably be better.

Personally, I'd cut out Azteca and just go direct to UCN for this. That way there is a lot less concern about its ability to be deemed accredited in the United States by a stateside foreign credential evaluator. The UCN Master's in Psychology is $5,900:

https://www.ucn.edu.ni/?page_id=3531

Then once the Master's is done, a student could just keep going on through the Doctorate. Total price = $8,900.

All of that said, I would go with Walden as long as its program is being offered in my state for licensing purposes. It's unfortunate that sometimes it's easier to get a state to accept a foreign program than a domestic one, but that's a whole other discussion...
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • basu888

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ENEB Master Thread MrsBulletPoints 2,752 551,366 6 hours ago
Last Post: LevelUP
  Master degrees hicham78h 1 269 04-23-2024, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Opinions on Master's International University of Divinity isaachunter 19 6,212 04-14-2024, 07:55 AM
Last Post: isaachunter
  Utah Eccles Master of Business Creation (MBC) Jonathan Whatley 0 209 03-29-2024, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
Thumbs Up Master in Sustainable Transition - Germany (No Tuition Fee, English, Online Program) kumamon 2 643 03-27-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: armado
  Recognition of Execute Master Lorvey 10 605 03-19-2024, 02:31 AM
  Master of Public Administration BSBRose21 9 1,679 03-18-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  Spanish Titulo Propio & UK Level 7/8 Qualification Framework bjcheung77 21 6,591 03-18-2024, 04:27 PM
  Cheapest/Easiest Master's? Hellenic, WGU, UMPi? mohelena02 19 1,849 03-18-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  South College Developing CBE Master's in Criminal Justice Jonathan Whatley 2 285 03-18-2024, 03:29 AM