Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transfer Coopersmith/Davar courses to TESU?
Hey folks,

Is there a list of how Coopersmith/Davar courses transfer to TESU? I have similar lists for Sophia and SDC, but not these other two. Haven't used them, but they may come in handy down the line as I try to squeeze out a last few UL courses.

Thanks.

EDIT: Oh I see one on Davar's website. Does anybody know if this is current?
Working towards:
  • BS Entrepreneurship @ Franklin U or BA Human Relations & Business @ Amberton U
Exams/Courses Taken (99 Credits)
  • CLEP (36) - English Comp, Natural Science, College Math, Principles of Mgmt, Intro Marketing, Intro Sociology, Analyzing & Interpreting Lit, Intro to Educational Psychology, Human Growth & Dev 
  • DSST (12) - Principles of Supervision, Intro to Business, Human Resources Mgmt, Organizational Behavior
  • Sophia Learning (51) - Developing Effective Teams, Student Success, Essentials of Managing Conflict, Conflict Resolution, Intro to Ethics, Visual Communication, Intro to Psychology, Public Speaking, Intro to Info Tech, Accounting, Statistics, Algebra, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Communication at Work, Principles of Finance, Business Law, US History 1&2
  • Study.com - Coming soon...
The Davar list is pretty good, I'd use that.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
The Big 3 (COSC, EC, TESU) follow ACE/NCCRS recommendations more closely now. If the course is recommended for Upper Level credit, it should come in as Upper Level (there are exceptions though, sometimes ACE/NCCRS both evaluate the course, they should follow ACE more than they do NCCRS). In regards to the Davar course list, you should be fine following their transfer equivalency, it's outdated but should be transferring in as what it shows...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • SCYankee
(03-24-2020, 04:26 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: The Big 3 (COSC, EC, TESU) follow ACE/NCCRS recommendations more closely now.  If the course is recommended for Upper Level credit, it should come in as Upper Level (there are exceptions though, sometimes ACE/NCCRS both evaluate the course, they should follow ACE more than they do NCCRS).  In regards to the Davar course list, you should be fine following their transfer equivalency, it's outdated but should be transferring in as what it shows...

Thanks Buddy. Good to see you again. How come Coopersmith doesn't come up as a provider on the ACE website?
Working towards:
  • BS Entrepreneurship @ Franklin U or BA Human Relations & Business @ Amberton U
  • CLEP (36) - English Comp, Natural Science, College Math, Principles of Mgmt, Intro Marketing, Intro Sociology, Analyzing & Interpreting Lit, Intro to Educational Psychology, Human Growth & Dev 
  • DSST (12) - Principles of Supervision, Intro to Business, Human Resources Mgmt, Organizational Behavior
  • Sophia Learning (51) - Developing Effective Teams, Student Success, Essentials of Managing Conflict, Conflict Resolution, Intro to Ethics, Visual Communication, Intro to Psychology, Public Speaking, Intro to Info Tech, Accounting, Statistics, Algebra, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Communication at Work, Principles of Finance, Business Law, US History 1&2
Coopersmith is NCCRS, it doesn't have anything that is ACE (same as Davar, Onlinedegree.com, it's NCCRS).
Coopersmith: http://www.nationalccrs.org/organization...consulting
Davar's link: http://www.nationalccrs.org/organization...cademy-llc
Onlinedegree.com http://www.nationalccrs.org/organization...edegreecom
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-24-2020, 04:56 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Coopersmith is NCCRS, it doesn't have anything that is ACE (same as Davar, Onlinedegree.com, it's NCCRS).  
Coopersmith: http://www.nationalccrs.org/organization...consulting
Davar's link: http://www.nationalccrs.org/organization...cademy-llc
Onlinedegree.com http://www.nationalccrs.org/organization...edegreecom

Okey Dokey.
Working towards:
The courses below are all upper level (UL) courses with TESU. I out their equivalency at TESU to the right. I am currently taking finishing these courses with them and cannot be more pleased. I am up against the wall needing to get these courses to TESU by th end of this month and they have been nothing but pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks and these 4 courses along with the TEEX Death Investigation course should be at the top of everyone's list for the BALS. Inparticular I am doing the SS concentration and this worked out the best for me.

Drugs, Society and Human Behavior (PSY 305) TESU-PSY-338
Substance Abuse Counseling (PSY 320) TESU-PSY-332
Foundations of Stress Management (PSY-310) TESU-SOS-320
Sport and Exercise Psychology (PSY-340) TESU-PSY-334
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020
[-] The following 1 user Likes darthweezy's post:
  • TwinMom
(03-24-2020, 10:31 PM)darthweezy Wrote: The courses below are all upper level (UL) courses with TESU. I out their equivalency at TESU to the right. I am currently taking finishing these courses with them and cannot be more pleased. I am up against the wall needing to get these courses to TESU by th end of this month and they have been nothing but pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks and these 4 courses along with the TEEX Death Investigation course should be at the top of everyone's list for the BALS. Inparticular I am doing the SS concentration and this  worked out the best for me.

I'm assuming you got these approved through your TESU advisor? Or do you have a TESU-Coopersmith transfer list? I wasn't able to locate one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

(03-25-2020, 12:46 PM)TwinMom Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 10:31 PM)darthweezy Wrote: The courses below are all upper level (UL) courses with TESU. I out their equivalency at TESU to the right. I am currently taking finishing these courses with them and cannot be more pleased. I am up against the wall needing to get these courses to TESU by th end of this month and they have been nothing but pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks and these 4 courses along with the TEEX Death Investigation course should be at the top of everyone's list for the BALS. Inparticular I am doing the SS concentration and this  worked out the best for me.

I'm assuming you got these approved through your TESU advisor? Or do you have a TESU-Coopersmith transfer list? I wasn't able to locate one.
You are correct, it was through my advisor. According to Coppersmith (months ago) there wasn't a direct transfer list. You *might* be able to find an advisor who would be willing to make a list for you, but I'm not sure how you would go about it other than asking. They would probably be more likely to do it if you're taking classes from TESU as well.
BALS Social Sciences - TESU 2020
ASNSM Computer Science - TESU 2020
How are the Coopersmith classes set up? Proctored test? Open book? quizzes? Papers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can sophia credit transfer to two different schools? GoBroncos95 11 312 Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,295 04-17-2024, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  Excelsior Transfer Credits, limit? Stoffelhoff89 4 164 04-16-2024, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Stoffelhoff89
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 877 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 8 689 04-08-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transfer situation of Sophia Labs Kab 6 348 04-06-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: indigoshuffle
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,444 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Non-course equivalency at TESU for Sophia Principles of Finance? Yenisei 7 363 03-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AWIT Real-world Cloud Product (Coursera) Transfer cizzie 26 3,450 03-17-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Coopersmith Linear Algebra Experience Live Zachcleigh 11 3,354 03-08-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary