Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to do waaaaay too many things……..
(08-02-2021, 02:10 AM)cannacollege Wrote: I feel the same! Every time I come to this forum, I learn something new. I want to get as many degrees as allowed. Would anyone like to start a competition to see who can get the most degrees???

That would be hilarious.  But some of those might have to be ENEB or unaccredited free degrees from sites like Christian Leadership College, otherwise that could become very expensive.    Wink
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 
Certificate, Paralegal Studies
Certificate, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Certificate, Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation Virtual Bootcamp
Sophia: 17 credits

LawShelf affiliate (NCCRS credits)
Buy one, get one free with my affiliate code: VK375
https://lawshelf.com/videocoursesview
[-] The following 2 users Like Vle045's post:
  • FastTrackDegree, ROYISAGIRL
(08-02-2021, 02:10 AM)cannacollege Wrote: I feel the same! Every time I come to this forum, I learn something new. I want to get as many degrees as allowed. Would anyone like to start a competition to see who can get the most degrees???
So if it's a competition when's the end date to get a final count. I'd definitely wanna participate.
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 1 user Likes ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • Vle045
(08-02-2021, 12:41 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote:
So if it's a competition when's the end date to get a final count. I'd definitely wanna participate.

Who knows???  How many do you currently have?   Are you enrolled in anything?   I have a few of the free/cheap stuff that I do on & off  (ENEB, UoPeople, CLI) but I really don’t know if I will ever finish those.  
I am set to start NAU this week.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

--wrong post--
In Progress:
BS Statistics + BS Physics, Indonesia, 2023
MSc ML/AI (LJMU, UK), 2022
Completed:
PGDip ML/AI (IIITB, India), 2021
BE Civil Engineering, Universitas Pelita Harapan, 2017
If we're just counting degrees and not certificates and diplomas I only have three. I am working in two things from ENEB I am actually enjoying them. I will start an Master's at CSU on the 16 of August and Walden I have a course I'll start today.

Maybe not make it a full competition, but a check in when you finish something or something else lol idk.
In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

That’s great! I tried Walden (ends today). I only got one credit done and the 5 zero credit competencies.

Which CSU? (The acronym could mean so many things). I applied for a scholarship at Columbia Southern. If I get that (they choose in September), I will shift gears and focus on that.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

(08-02-2021, 02:13 PM)Vle045 Wrote: That’s great! I tried Walden (ends today). I only got one credit done and the 5 zero credit competencies.

Which CSU? (The acronym could mean so many things). I applied for a scholarship at Columbia Southern. If I get that (they choose in September), I will shift gears and focus on that.
Sorry I forget that CSU is alot of other places, but it's Columbia Southern.
Which degree from them are you looking to do?

(08-02-2021, 02:21 PM)ROYISAGIRL Wrote:
(08-02-2021, 02:13 PM)Vle045 Wrote: That’s great!  I tried Walden (ends today).  I only got one credit done and the 5 zero credit competencies.

Which CSU?  (The acronym could mean so many things).  I applied for a scholarship at Columbia Southern.  If I get that (they choose in September), I will shift gears and focus on that.
Sorry I forget that CSU is alot of other places, but it's  Columbia Southern.
Which degree from them are you looking to do?

I am leaning toward the MBA.
MBA, starting July 2022
BA, Sociology 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 Things Needed to Help Get You Employed LevelUP 7 750 06-23-2022, 02:24 PM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Hunter College Is Falling Down “You Can’t Keep Duct-Taping Things Together Forever.” LevelUP 3 806 04-07-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  5 Things Alpha 0 486 02-02-2022, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Three great things about Straighterline... rebel100 22 4,269 09-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Hunter91
  Almost ready for my degree...but things have changed. Aubs 3 631 11-17-2013, 08:01 PM
Last Post: KayV
  CLEP VS DSST exams (which exams cover the same things) johncarlo123 2 522 03-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  new to IC. need help understanding some things. wunstar2109 0 390 05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: wunstar2109
  Great things Satisfy great minds MadMax396 2 995 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: NAP