Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transferring Credits from Patten University
Has anyone had any luck transferring credits from Patten University? The fact that they do not award the typical credit hour is a little off-putting.
MBA - Information Technology, Patten University (In-Progress)
BS Computer Science, University of Maryland University College
Minor Business Administration
AAS Criminal Justice, CCAF 2012
AAS Education and Training Management, CCAF 2016

DSST Passed:
Introduction to Computing,Civil War and Reconstruction,Introduction to Business,Principles of Marketing,Principles of Supervision,Business Ethics and Society,Management Information Systems,Ethics in America

CLEPS Passed:
Principles of Management,College Composition Modular,Natural Sciences,Analyzing and Interpreting Literature

SL:
College Algebra,Organizational Behavior,Biology, MicroEconomics

Sophia:
Project Management
I've been able to have some of their graduate credits transfer to my current graduate program. While they are taken at your own pace, each class is still the classic 3 semester hours that we all know and love when it comes to the transcript.
Andrew670 Wrote:Has anyone had any luck transferring credits from Patten University? The fact that they do not award the typical credit hour is a little off-putting.

I've transferred many credits from Patten University. All the classes I took there were traditional three-credit courses that were easily transferred like any other college.
Associate in Arts - Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija

*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
i transferred my Patten credits out as well, they're 3/class just like any other school. mine were undergrad, but graduate wouldn't be any different.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Good to hear. I'm leaning towards Patten University's MBA (IT Mgmt), however WGU looks rather appealing. I've read through most of the threads, however I'm still debating. Anyone happen to have attended both?
MBA - Information Technology, Patten University (In-Progress)
BS Computer Science, University of Maryland University College
Minor Business Administration
AAS Criminal Justice, CCAF 2012
AAS Education and Training Management, CCAF 2016

DSST Passed:
Introduction to Computing,Civil War and Reconstruction,Introduction to Business,Principles of Marketing,Principles of Supervision,Business Ethics and Society,Management Information Systems,Ethics in America

CLEPS Passed:
Principles of Management,College Composition Modular,Natural Sciences,Analyzing and Interpreting Literature

SL:
College Algebra,Organizational Behavior,Biology, MicroEconomics

Sophia:
Project Management
(03-06-2016, 02:39 PM)Andrew670 Wrote: Good to hear. I'm leaning towards Patten University's MBA (IT Mgmt), however WGU looks rather appealing. I've read through most of the threads, however I'm still debating. Anyone happen to have attended both?

How are things going on your MBA? Looking at your start date, I would imagine you are over the halfway mark at this point.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apollos University - from show clause to closure details bjcheung77 4 256 Yesterday, 12:40 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 15 1,093 03-27-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: PaperAssistant
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 284 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  Robert Cavelier University Journey armstrongsubero 26 1,467 03-19-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 550 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 31 6,851 03-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool
  Graduate Schools that accept the most transfer credits sanantone 65 15,190 03-06-2024, 05:33 PM
  Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 90 13,986 03-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: lidel
  Eastern Illinois University. wildebeest 42 6,364 03-04-2024, 09:38 PM
  University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign MichaelDoesMarketing 35 3,318 03-03-2024, 04:25 PM
Last Post: rayray1000