Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turnitin like service
Is there a paid for Turnitin-like service I can use to ensure I'm properly customizing, personalizing, and/or paraphrasing sources and not relying too much on original wording that may be stuck in my head?

Thanks.
I believe TurnItIn itself offers student accounts. Would that not do?
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
Turnitin requires sharing too much personal info to sign up, linking to school, class, etc. I need something simpler. I think Vipet does it.
Hmm, what are you going to use the alternative Turnitin software for? Anyways, here's a list of comparable ones from free to paid. There are a few I have never even heard of: https://alternativeto.net/software/turnitin/
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • CarpeDiem8
I use https://www.citationmachine.net/ and it's never done me wrong. Love them!! They have an option where they check your paper for grammar, spelling, passive voice, and so on, and for plagiarism.
Community College - 39 Credits
Excelsior/ECE - Information Literacy, World Conflicts After 1900, Research Methods in Psychology, Weather and Climate, Workplace Communication with Computers, Labor Relations, Abnormal Psychology, Social Psychology
CLEP - Analyzing and Interpreting Literature, Introduction to Sociology, Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Educational Psychology
DSST - Ethics of America, Principals of Supervision, Health and Human Development, Human Resources Management, The Civil War and Reconstruction, Substance Abuse, Environmental Science, History of the Soviet Union
Study.Com - Psychology 312: History and Systems of Psychology, Communications 102: Interpersonal Communications, Psychology 315: Psychology of Motivation, English 105: English Composition II, History 108: History of the Vietnam War, Statistics 101: Principles of Statistics
(04-05-2020, 08:21 PM)ninod Wrote: Is there a paid for Turnitin-like service I can use to ensure I'm properly customizing, personalizing, and/or paraphrasing sources and not relying too much on original wording that may be stuck in my head?

Thanks.

Grammarly.com com is excellent and FREE for grammar.  It will take you to 90% plus in grammar.  MS Word grammar sucks.  If you pay they have a Plagiarism score and grading score.  I started in 2015 and still pay.  My son uses it in college also.
Non-Traditional Undergraduate College Credits (634 SH): *FTCC Noncourse Credits (156 SH) *DSST (78 SH) *CPL (64 SH) *JST Military/ACE (48 SH) *CBA (44 SH) *CLEP (42 SH) *FEMA IS (40 SH) *FEMA EM (38 SH) *ECE/UExcel (30 SH) *PLA Portfolio (28 SH) *EMI/ACE (19 SH) *TEEX/ACE (16 SH) *CWE (11 SH) *NFA/ACE (10 SH) *Kaplan/ACE (3 SH) *CPC (2 SH) *AICP/ACE (2 SH) *Sophia/ACE (2 SH) and *FRTI-UM/ACE (1 SH).
Non-Traditional Graduate College Credits (14 SH): AMU (6 SH); NFHS (5 SH); and JSU (3 SH).

Thanks, everyone!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Foreign Credentials Evaluator Service mariobros1985 10 1,014 11-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Chankosumo
  CyberCorps Scholarship for Service (SFS) program nyvrem 0 552 08-13-2022, 10:23 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 0 949 06-23-2022, 05:58 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  BALS degree Foreign Service Officer Test vetvso 2 778 02-25-2022, 02:49 AM
Last Post: vetvso
  Professional editing service homeschoolmom1 17 2,896 02-13-2018, 04:24 PM
Last Post: homeschoolmom1
  FYI -- EXPIRED: NFA free Fire Service Supervision: Self Study (Q0318) jsd 9 3,682 10-14-2017, 08:50 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Discounts for Public Service Employees and Volunteers at Cleary University sanantone 0 1,096 04-09-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Cengage Brain - Terrible Customer Service SweetSecret 4 1,418 06-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  My review of Study.com "College Accelerator" service -- 6 credits for $199 TinHead 17 8,672 01-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Very impressed with the customer service at Patten GoodYellowDogs 0 544 11-26-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs