Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two More UL Courses and Capstone
Oh, the Vietnam War DSST is lower level.
Georgia Institute of Technology: MS in Analytics (3/32 Credits)
Boston University: MS in Software Development
Thomas Edison State University: BA in Liberal Studies
Does anyone know how much it would cost to proceed forward with this ANSM in Computer Science. I completed all the requirements and I was wondering how much this would cost.
(06-24-2018, 01:18 PM)MrBossmanJr Wrote: Does anyone know how much it would cost to proceed forward with this ANSM in Computer Science. I completed all the requirements and I was wondering how much this would cost.

You'd need to pay the residency waiver and the graduation fee (so a few thousand dollars).  You are so close to completing the BALS I say wait - as you'll have to pay the residency waiver and graduation fee again (you can graduate with both at the same time for the same fees)
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

oops. meant to start a new post.
Wait on the tesu website it shows Vietnam DSST as upper level. Is that true?
It's true... but since you're taking courses at Study.com for it, I assume you're almost done with that course.
If so, just finish the course at Study.com and use the DSST as a final option if you "fail" the Study.com one.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
As far as writing papers for study.com, I found their grading system to be pretty lenient. It might not be as bad as you think. The capstone will be a lot more work and there just isn't any way around it, so maybe think of these papers as mini practices for the real thing.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
(06-26-2018, 06:58 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: It's true... but since you're taking courses at Study.com for it, I assume you're almost done with that course.
If so, just finish the course at Study.com and use the DSST as a final option if you "fail" the Study.com one.

I have 20 quizzes, the final, and the papers. Taking the DSST would be easier now. I might give the final a shot on study.com for fun and set up for the DSST.

(06-26-2018, 10:47 PM)rlw74 Wrote: As far as writing papers for study.com, I found their grading system to be pretty lenient. It might not be as bad as you think. The capstone will be a lot more work and there just isn't any way around it, so maybe think of these papers as mini practices for the real thing.

I don't want to write two 2000 words papers on a subject that I don't really care about lol. If the topic was more interesting, I probably would be more motivated. It seems I like the easy way out of things Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,022 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  Capstone Anxiety Iamtehking 9 4,205 09-18-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  Courses/Exams at a Cheaper Price and TESU Admissions Question UnbreakablyDetermined 12 4,392 09-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Are there any Shmoop courses that Charter Oak will accept as upper level? nosey561 2 2,058 08-30-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: nosey561
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,053 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
  BUS-421 - Capstone - Final Project Submitted! Gloddy 16 4,679 08-05-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Gloddy
  Liberal Studies General Coursework won't be filled by BUS or CIS courses? posabsolute 5 1,709 08-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  CIS vs COS courses for a BALS concentration in CS at TESU jeffreymb 1 1,220 07-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: posabsolute
  TESU LIB-495 Capstone Ideas JanuarySunshine 1 1,655 07-21-2018, 11:42 PM
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 4,901 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat