Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any current study.com coupon codes?
I'm about to sign up at study.com and was wondering if anyone knows of any current coupon codes?

Got to ask right Tongue
TESU: Capstone completed Big Grin
Study.com: Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction (6)
Patten: Academic Strategies, Child Growth and Development, Reading, Writing, and Research, Social Psych, Lifespan Development, American Government (18)
Shmoop: Drugs in Lit, Holocaust Lit, Poetry, Lit in the Media, Modernist Lit, Shakespeare's Plays, Western Lit, Women's Lit, British Lit, Euro History (30)
SL: Cultural Anthropology, English Comp I, English Comp II, Biology, Intro Comm, Environmental Science, Philosophy, C++,  Religion (27)
TEEX: Cyber Security for Business Professionals, Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals (6)
Sophia: Art History, Psychology, Sociology, Visual Comm, Dev Teams  (13)
ALEKS: Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry (15)
NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators (2)
Kaplan: Documenting Experiences (3)
ACTFL: Reading Proficiency Test (6)
CPCU: Ethics (2)
socsci Wrote:I'm about to sign up at study.com and was wondering if anyone knows of any current coupon codes?

Got to ask right Tongue

Did you apply for the Guardian scholarship?? 18 free credits
https://studyco.wufoo.com/forms/so2kiu51ofm53p/ the link for the guardianship promo. You sign up, if you get the scholarship, you get 3 months of free membership. But you have to complete personal finance course, which I've done and it's really boring and can be quite challenging.

Promo code "studyyear50" take 50% off the annual plan. I checked that a month ago, so I am not sure if it still working.

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/co...study.com/ - has 3 months plan for 25% off. I signed up with them before, safe website.

And lastly if you want just a month membership, you can pm me your email and I'll send you the referral code where you can sign up and it takes 20% off.
CLEP - Introduction to Psychology, Introduction Sociology, Human Growth and Development, College Mathematics, Educational Psychology, Humanities
ALEKS - Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Trigonometry, Introduction to Statistic, TEEX: Cybersecurity for Everyone
Study.com - Intro to World Religion, Western Civilization 1, Western Civilization 2, Abnormal Psychology, Info Sys and Comp Apps, American Gov't, Social Psychology, Personal Finance,
ndelcollo Wrote:Did you apply for the Guardian scholarship?? 18 free credits

Thanks for the suggestion, but i'm not a US citizen.
Patten: Academic Strategies, Child Growth and Development, Reading, Writing, and Research, Social Psych, Lifespan Development, American Government (18)
Shmoop: Drugs in Lit, Holocaust Lit, Poetry, Lit in the Media, Modernist Lit, Shakespeare's Plays, Western Lit, Women's Lit, British Lit, Euro History (30)
SL: Cultural Anthropology, English Comp I, English Comp II, Biology, Intro Comm, Environmental Science, Philosophy, C++,  Religion (27)
TEEX: Cyber Security for Business Professionals, Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for IT Professionals (6)
ALEKS: Beginning Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Statistics, Trigonometry (15)
melody75 Wrote:https://studyco.wufoo.com/forms/so2kiu51ofm53p/ the link for the guardianship promo. You sign up, if you get the scholarship, you get 3 months of free membership. But you have to complete personal finance course, which I've done and it's really boring and can be quite challenging.

Promo code "studyyear50" take 50% off the annual plan. I checked that a month ago, so I am not sure if it still working.

https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/co...study.com/ - has 3 months plan for 25% off. I signed up with them before, safe website.

And lastly if you want just a month membership, you can pm me your email and I'll send you the referral code where you can sign up and it takes 20% off.

Thank you for the offer, that's awesome Big Grin PM sent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 39,382 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,493 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 464,777 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 612 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 327 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 969 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Question Promo Codes, SL vs Sophia Breaachh 11 691 02-11-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Breaachh
  Discount Codes ashkir 18 7,741 02-06-2024, 04:15 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,815 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  does felician college accept study.com credits? fraggle 4 553 01-31-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: indigoshuffle