Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE:TESU & Sophia
In the drop down menu on the Sophia homepage, TESU is now listed.  Unfortunately, when you click on it it goes to an empty page.  But at least it looks like they are adding the transfer list back in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homeschool College Guidance Counselor Mom to twin 18 yo boys

CsmLearn
Study: US History, Pres Skills, Enviro Sci, Ethics America, Intro CJ, Meteorology, Forensic Sci, Criminology
Sophia: Psych, Visual Comms, Sociology, Eff Teams, Mng Conflict,  Anc Greek, Art History 1, Intro to IT,
Intro to Bus, Engl Comp 1&2, Religion, Conflict Reso, College Algebra, US History 2
TEEX: Death Invest
Coopersmith: Stress Mgmt, Therapeutic, Drugs & Society, Sport & Exercise, Psych of Motivation, Pos Psych, Career Coun
Community College: Comp Info Syst, A+ Hardware, A+ Op Syst, Linux Op Syst, Networks, Switching & Routing, Networking, IT Security
Computer Certs: Comp Tia A+

Planning for (2) Bachelors: BSLS 

I don't think there is a current list that I could find anyway. Some of these might fall into the 30 credit free elective areas. Now there might be a list for COSC.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
The list was there a couple of days ago, they're most likely doing an update and still haven't come to a conclusion yet. It's possible also that could be an April 1 (April Fools Joke On You - or whoever is looking at that page). Hey, it might pop back up after April 1... or whenever they update the Approved Provider Directory page. I have a feeling they severed the partnership as it would be redundant to have a partnership and also have them in the provider list...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-28-2020, 11:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: The list was there a couple of days ago, they're most likely doing an update and still haven't come to a conclusion yet.  It's possible also that could be an April 1 (April Fools Joke On You - or whoever is looking at that page).  Hey, it might pop back up after April 1... or whenever they update the Approved Provider Directory page.  I have a feeling they severed the partnership as it would be redundant to have a partnership and also have them in the provider list...

They are not on the provider list!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(03-29-2020, 12:00 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 11:20 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: The list was there a couple of days ago, they're most likely doing an update and still haven't come to a conclusion yet.  It's possible also that could be an April 1 (April Fools Joke On You - or whoever is looking at that page).  Hey, it might pop back up after April 1... or whenever they update the Approved Provider Directory page.  I have a feeling they severed the partnership as it would be redundant to have a partnership and also have them in the provider list...

They are not on the provider list!

They are now:
https://www.tesu.edu/academics/catalog/p...-directory

EDIT: I scrolled too fast & passed "The following entities have been Provisionally Approved – Review Pending as educational providers by Thomas Edison State University".
BABA, New England College, 2019
Sophia has been in the "Provisionally Approved – Review Pending" section since the list was first published. So nothing has changed. Should TESU ever approve Sophia courses, I would expect Sophia to be moved up in the "Approved" list.
In progress:  TESU BACS [110/122]
  Completed: ASU Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
    Credits: ASU [72] | ALEKS [6] | CSMLearn [3] | InstantCert [3] | Sophia [57] | The Institutes [3] | SDC [30]
(03-30-2020, 06:04 AM)doom Wrote: Sophia has been in the "Provisionally Approved – Review Pending" section since the list was first published. So nothing has changed. Should TESU ever approve Sophia courses, I would expect Sophia to be moved up in the "Approved" list.

For that day when the list was down, they were nowhere to be seen on the provisionally approved list, I noticed. But yes they were on there before. I guess they removed them from provisionally approved for a day only to put them back.
(03-30-2020, 08:27 AM)natshar Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 06:04 AM)doom Wrote: Sophia has been in the "Provisionally Approved – Review Pending" section since the list was first published. So nothing has changed. Should TESU ever approve Sophia courses, I would expect Sophia to be moved up in the "Approved" list.

For that day when the list was down, they were nowhere to be seen on the provisionally approved list, I noticed. But yes they were on there before. I guess they removed them from provisionally approved for a day only to put them back.

The list hasn't changed, they were on there all of the days people were talking about this, because I checked.  Nothing has changed.  But in a post here on a different thread, everything is back to normal - TESU will take the courses as they previously did (post #19): https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...lem?page=2
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 695 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 258 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Conflicting info from TESU for dual degrees?? ACI 32 2,157 02-22-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: faptaincrunch
  Admitted BA Computers Science - TESU Chan.kckn 3 391 02-21-2024, 07:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Transfer to TESU Questions homeschoolmom1 14 726 02-20-2024, 06:18 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Remaining Classes for TESU Degree faptaincrunch 7 568 02-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: faptaincrunch