Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT HELP NEEDED! Survey on Online Digital Learning due by 23 June for Capstone!
Dear forum members,

I am currently working on my capstone project, carrying out a survey to that effect and time is running out. I urgently need your help!!!

The aim of the survey is to evaluate optimum neurocognitive learning processes with regard to digital learning and determine learners' preferred digital lesson presentation formats, as well as the most effective formats. The survey will end on 23 June and is aimed at evaluating 500 participants. Currently, there are less than 50 respondents. Hence, you can see why I am calling on you guys for help.

To ensure that the information was previously unknown, the lessons were designed to be on fictitous material about alien beings on Sirius X. The average time to complete the survey has been 15 minutes,  which I hope you are willing to donate in order to save my capstone.

Instructions and link to survey:

Please read the instructions carefully and ignore the 'OK' buttons in the survey.

Just click 'NEXT' at  the bottom of each page to get to the next page.

Once 'next' has been clicked, you can't go back to the previous page.

Please attempt all tasks and answer all questions!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

Link:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X3MB6JD
Done! That was quite fun!
BALS-Humanities from TESU - June 2019

CLEP - A&I Lit, US History 1, US History 2, West Civ 1, Intro Sociology, American Lit, Humanities, Soc. Sci & History, English Lit
Sophia - Intro to Info Tech, Art History 1, Visual Communications, Managing Conflict, Building Effective Teams
Study - Personal Finance, Comm 120, Math 97, Bus 121, Lib Sci 101, Eng 104, Nutrition 101, Eng 105, His 108, Pol. Sci 102, Earth Sci 104, His 308, Bus 313, His 102, Eng 305, His 105, His 106, His 306, Geometry 101, Bus 324, Com 102
Institutes - Insurance Ethics
TESU - Cornerstone, Music History 2 TECEP, LIB Capstone

Further Credits - Sophia - Conflict Resolution, Enviro Science, Microecon, Intro to Stats, Into to Ethics, Found. of Stats, Ancient Greek Philosophers, Macroecon, Intro to Business, Project Management, Accounting, Art History 2
[-] The following 1 user Likes TexasTink's post:
  • Nightmoves5
Thank you so much TexasTink!!! Truly appreciate the help and happy that you had fun too!
Done! Will also share with friends
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sparklette's post:
  • Nightmoves5
Complete.
Good job on the survey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chorizo's post:
  • Nightmoves5
(06-19-2018, 03:14 AM)Sparklette Wrote: Done! Will also share with friends

Thank you so much Sparklette, much appreciated!!!

Thank you so much too Chorizo, truly appreciate the help and positive feedback!!!
Done. I'll see if my kids will do it too.

Quick note: it kept going back to the beginning, and having me have to click through all of the Ok's and Next's again and again (answers stayed from previous). Not sure if that was supposed to happen, or if it had a glitch or something. Kind of annoying, but not terrible.

Oh yeah, and a herbivore that eats beetles? Is that a herbivore? Sounds like a carnivore to me!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • Nightmoves5
(06-19-2018, 12:08 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Done.  I'll see if my kids will do it too.

Quick note: it kept going back to the beginning, and having me have to click through all of the Ok's and Next's again and again (answers stayed from previous).  Not sure if that was supposed to happen, or if it had a glitch or something.  Kind of annoying, but not terrible.

Oh yeah, and a herbivore that eats beetles?  Is that a herbivore?  Sounds like a carnivore to me!

Hi dfrecore,

Thanks so much! Also for the feedback. That does seem to be a slight technical glitch, sorry for any inconvenience.

Your kids, if over 18 y.o., should of course feel free to take it too and it would be appreciated very much.

The herbivore eating beetles is Sirius X`s  version of a vegetarian (vs. a vegan)   Big Grin

Thanks so much again everyone and keep it up guys, participation today was great but I still need 400 more on board!!!!!!!   Angel
All set- my 7 year old watched it too! Really enjoyed it. Good luck!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lordoftimeywimey's post:
  • Nightmoves5
Done. And I'd be interested in your findings Always interested in if our perception of how we learn matches up with how well we actually learn using different methods.
WGU MBA IT Management Feb. 2019
Excelsior BSLA April 2018
University of Indianapolis - 61 credits
Davar - Computer Lit, Org Behavior 
DSST - Principles Of Statistics, Intro to Business, Principles of Supervision,Substance Abuse 
Excelsior - Bioethics, Assoc Capstone, Bachelors Capstone 
Straighterline - Personal Fitness & Wellness, Cultural Anthropology, Student Success, Criminal Justice, Env Science, Medical Terminology, Pharmacology 1, Bus Ethics
Sophia.org - Effective Teams, Project Management, Intro to Info Tech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How can I Study on my own pace and online like a european? justmemyself 6 257 03-25-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Biochemistry online, no lab, and less than $500. GoodYellowDogs 11 10,141 03-20-2024, 04:16 PM
  The 100 Most Popular Accredited Online Colleges for 2024 LevelUP 2 206 03-20-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: nyvrem
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 27 5,451 03-16-2024, 06:22 AM
  Eastern University Self-Paced online Degrees natshar 2 596 03-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: jumlouh
  University of California System Bans Fully Online Degrees davewill 23 3,604 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  LLB University of London Online newdegree 1 348 02-28-2024, 01:46 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Is online college easier now? Vle045 21 1,089 02-26-2024, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 366 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
Shocked Online Course Provider 2U (edX) Faces Doubts It Can Continue ($900 Million in debt) Ares 3 373 02-16-2024, 02:51 AM
Last Post: studyingfortests