Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Udacity - 75% off courses for Black Friday!
Don’t miss out on 75% off

Master the tech skills employers want for 75% off.
Our biggest discount ever is expiring so‍on!

Hi Bryan,

This ye‍ar we’re offering a huge 75% discount on Nanodegree programs sitewide! This isn’t your typical Black Friday splurge, but it’s one that could advance your career. Get real-world experience in less than 6‍ mon‍ths as a part-ti‍me student!

Our tech courses are created in collaboration with top companies like AWS, Google, IBM, and Microsoft, meaning that you’ll be learning the latest in-demand skills designed for workplace application. You’ll master the skills tech companies want—for a quarter of the cost.

Enroll n‍ow! Our biggest offer ever starts on Black Fri‍day 11/‍27 and ends Cyber Mon‍day 11‍/30 at 11‍:5‍9 p‍m.
ENROLL & SAVE NO‍W

Terms and Conditions:
Offer valid until Novemb‍er 3‍0, 20‍20, at 23‍:59 P‍ST. Use the offer code “BLACKFRIDAY75” at checkout to receive 75% off your purchase. Discount applies to new purchases only. Discount can be applied to each mon‍th of a Nanodegree program for a mon‍thly subscription, or to the total of a bundled purchase. Sales taxes do not qualify for the discount. Discount may not be transferred, combined with other offers, or redeemed for cash. Void where prohibited. Additional terms and conditions may apply. These terms are subject to change without notice.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • dfrecore, LevelUP
I'm super tempted to get one of these. Not that I need even MORE things to do right now, but...
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • nomaduser
After pondering whether or not to pull the trigger, I did. Udacity promptly double-charged me (I don't know if I accidentally clicked twice or what) and I had to contact my bank's fraud department to make sure that my card would still work. I am seriously not impressed with how Udacity handles billing. I've never been double-charged like this before anywhere else, even though other sites always have the warning about waiting and not clicking a purchase button twice.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
I had a really rough time trying to cancel one of their 'trial' periods before the time ran out. Had to submit a form (once I found it on their website), then go back and forth over email as the person on the other end seemingly forgot I had ever emailed, or failed to understand why I wanted to cancel (programme was too software product based on not useful for my professional goals). I looked online, and this is apparently one of their tactics to get people past the trial period so they can charge them another month.

Fortunately I had used a temporary credit card, and so just cancelled the card itself. Funny how quick they were to email me to complain about my credit card number not working.

Never again. Udacity is awful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASU 100 Million Learners - All graduate courses now available jg_nuy 28 2,551 03-22-2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: KagomeH
  Accounting courses from CPACredits.com/Upper Iowa University inor 22 1,562 03-15-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Study.com --- courses midnite123 9 701 02-24-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: EE-AE-Engineer
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 755 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Introductory data science courses inor 6 510 02-08-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Udacity & AWS AI & ML Scholarship bjcheung77 1 272 02-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: evenFair23
Question Graduate-Level Courses NotJoeBiden 7 612 01-24-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Help Finding Some Courses harrypotter 2 268 01-23-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU---Easy Courses and TECEPS midnite123 5 544 01-04-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Cheap Self-Paced Language Courses or courses IN said languages? nykorn 4 413 12-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: nykorn