Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert
steelers Wrote:Librevore - It must be IC only. If you used Wikipedia it does not count for the purpose of this thread.

DHammond - Are the following 60+ scores that you listed using only IC:

Microecon - 61
Princ of Fin - 60
Ethics in Am - 66
Human Growth & Dvlpmnt - 63
Intro to Ed Psych - 62

Just about only IC Librevore - but I guess Micro and Finance are excluded - I referenced textbooks a couple of times for those two.

Good idea for a thread, thanks.
David
David Hammond
http://mydadandme.net

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passed:

Microecon 61
Princ of Fin 60
Hum Resource Mgt 53
Org Behavior 55
Ethics in Am 66
Human Growth & Dvlpmnt 63
Intro to Ed Psych 62
Fund of Counseling 52
Analyzing & Inter Lit 56
Crim Justice 49
Intro to Law Enforce 48
Prin of Supervision 55
Intro to World Religions 64
Humanities 59
Env't & Humanity 56
Info Sys & Comp Apps 55
Drug & Alcohol Abuse 53
Intro to Comp 55
Mgt Info Sys 55
Found of Ed 64
Everything with an A for a score below, was done with only IC. In fact, all the grades below, except for World Pop & A&I Lit, were accomplished with IC.
[SIZE="2"]Associates Degree, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Bachelors of Science, Liberal Studies Degree, Excelsior [/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]MBA Human Resource Management, California Coast University[/SIZE]
Has anyone passed foundation of Education using IC alone?

Mapalo
Just passed Humanities last Thursday with a 66. My first CLEP ever. Using only IC. Started studying the Sunday prior. I'm a professional in the Arts, so it may have helped.
Stuck around to take Analyzing and Interpreting Literature an hour later. Passed with a 69. I was pleased for my first two tests.

I'm working on Soiciology and Psychology right now. Hopefully for this Thursday.

IC kicks ass.
brad.blanchard Wrote:Just passed Humanities last Thursday with a 66. My first CLEP ever. Using only IC. Started studying the Sunday prior. I'm a professional in the Arts, so it may have helped.
Stuck around to take Analyzing and Interpreting Literature an hour later. Passed with a 69. I was pleased for my first two tests.

I'm working on Soiciology and Psychology right now. Hopefully for this Thursday.

IC kicks ass.

[SIZE="5"]Congrats Brad - Welcome to IC!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I received a 73 on my U.S History II with only instantcert. Granted I did browse through a passyourclass guide but didn't use it after seeing a few errors. Of course I love History and was actually disappointed I didn't score higher.

After passing the Intro to psych exam with a 79 ( subject I really don't like at all!) I expected the same or even an 80! But I shouldn't complain. 73 is still a pass.
Microeconomics - 61

Used IC and then took the practice tests from Peterson's to reinforce the concepts.
Intro Soiciology (64) after 4 days.
Focused too much on Socio. to start and crammed for the the Psychology.
Intro Psychology (56) after a total of about 4 hours.
Not above 60, but I guess I realized my breaking point.

Took French too after not touching it for years (48). suckin'!

I'll try U.S. History and Social Sciences and History next week.
I just passed the DSST Drug & Alcohol Abuse exam with a 64!!!

I passed the DSST Here's to Your Health 2 months ago with the same score, and both were using InstaCert exclusively.

(The others in my signature were with study guides before I found IC...)
Took both today. 61 and 68 respectively.

2 days with IC on Management. took that one first.

fingers crossed and previous Social Science related CLEP study (using IC) payed off for S.S. and Hist.

I'm thinking of taking the DSST Supervision test next week. How does that compare as far as dificulty to the Management CLEP?

GOOD LUCK to all!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Excelsior is retiring UExcel exams! This month! dfrecore 24 5,772 03-17-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 142 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 265 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Strayer's challenge exams: CIS375 - Human Computer Interaction (Dec. 2021) carrythenothing 8 2,006 12-15-2023, 05:03 PM
Last Post: jch
  ACE Recommendations for several CLEP Exams expiring today jch 2 934 12-01-2023, 05:30 AM
Last Post: jch
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review OldManOfTheSea 21 6,697 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,779 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 3,186 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Other options for Instantcert Spanish? IceSparkle 16 3,207 07-19-2022, 04:37 AM
Last Post: SevenSister