Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Easiest Exams-Everybody List Exams Taken with a 60+ Score Using Only InstantCert
Intro to World Religions 76 with only IC
HI, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS IC AND HOW DO I TAKE THEM.

steelers Wrote:This thread will really help new students, as well as those looking to boost their GPA, if everybody participates.

Criteria:
1) Must have only used IC to prepare
2) Must have scored at least a 60.
3) There is one exception. Please include pass grades on the 6 credit general exams like college math, humanities, etc., if you passed them using IC exclusively.

Here are mine. Scores of 60+ using only IC.

Drug and Alcohol Abuse 60
Here's to Your Helath 64
Criminal Justice 60
Fundamentals of Counseling 63
Managemnt Information Systems 63
Principles of Management 70
NORITHA Wrote:HI, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS IC AND HOW DO I TAKE THEM.

'IC' is how many of us abbreviate InstantCert. It is a test preparation website located at InstantCert.com that many of us use to prepare for examinations that provide college credit, such as CLEP, DSST, and ECE.

Using IC involves reviewing sets of electronic flashcards to gain a better understanding of that particular subject matter. A number of tests can be taken by studying the cards alone, however some of us choose to supplement the flash cards with other material, such as books and online research.

To take the actual exam you would register with a local testing center, which can generally be found in the Yellow Pages. If you are a member of the US military the tests can be taken for free at the base Education Center/LRC.

[EDIT: MODS - I sent a PM to Noritha with this info if you wish to delete these posts.]
Pursuing B.S. in Liberal Studies through Excelsior
A.A.S. in Allied Health, Community College of the Air Force
A.A.S. in Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force

Abnormal Psychology (B)
ECE Gerontology (B)
Drug & Alcohol Abuse (57 - A)
Here's to Your Health (58 - A)
Intro Sociology (71)

Awaiting scores:
ECE Ethics
[/SIZE]
Katterina Wrote:I passed Educational Psych with a 62 only using IC. I took it electronically.

how do you take the test electronically???
Principles of Supervision 62 with IC only
hi guys. I just wanted to say if you are stressing about the marketing one like I was, cuz there are alot of 'sub' things to memorize,, don't worry about it. they didn't show up on the test. I did only use IC but I found that most of it was common sense/easy. Not as difficult as the IC cards is what I"m trying to say.... Good luck though.

IC cards are very very very relief to study though. would rather study them than read a textbook.
Information Systems & Computer Applications - 61

Management Information Systems (UL) - 67

Ethics in America - 64
Hello to all. I have recently just found out about this site and I think it is awesome. I have been looking around the site for a few days before I decided to post today. I have been studying for Humanities this is alot of stuff to learn. I took American lit. a couple of months back and made a 48. I was sick. I do not want to wait until the end of Feb. to retake it. Because this is all I lack before I can sit for my state boards for my RN. Can anyone please help put me in the right direction to pass Humanities? I thank you in advance. I have been reviewing and going over the flash cards and find them very helpful, I also have the REA clep book for Humanities with the disk. The poetry is not sticking to my coconut. I guess I am just stressing over this exam because it is soooooooooo strange to me:confused: Well again thank you all for your help.
Sincerely,
Shannon
srijay Wrote:I scored an 80 in CLEP Principles of Management, that too using IC only! Big Grin

WOW an 80? So you got every single question right?
sdmh69 Wrote:Hello to all. I have recently just found out about this site and I think it is awesome. I have been looking around the site for a few days before I decided to post today. I have been studying for Humanities this is alot of stuff to learn. I took American lit. a couple of months back and made a 48. I was sick. I do not want to wait until the end of Feb. to retake it. Because this is all I lack before I can sit for my state boards for my RN. Can anyone please help put me in the right direction to pass Humanities? I thank you in advance. I have been reviewing and going over the flash cards and find them very helpful, I also have the REA clep book for Humanities with the disk. The poetry is not sticking to my coconut. I guess I am just stressing over this exam because it is soooooooooo strange to me:confused: Well again thank you all for your help.
Sincerely,
Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Here is a link to the Humanities thread in the Specific Feedback Section of this forum. It will help you a great deal. You can also use the search function to find LOTS more feedback about this, or any other, exam.

The best advice I can give you for this exam is to know a little bit about a lot of things, rather than a lot about a few things. This exam is like a giant trivia quiz.

Best of luck,
Snazzlefrag
My name is Rob

Total Credits: 142 (12 not used).
[SIZE=1]GPA: 4.0
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coopersmith Pass/Fail Score Dosada 1 53 10 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Excelsior is retiring UExcel exams! This month! dfrecore 24 5,795 03-17-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 144 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  Abnormal Psychology TECEP is now available on InstantCert! sgloer 0 268 01-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Last Post: sgloer
  Strayer's challenge exams: CIS375 - Human Computer Interaction (Dec. 2021) carrythenothing 8 2,009 12-15-2023, 05:03 PM
Last Post: jch
  ACE Recommendations for several CLEP Exams expiring today jch 2 936 12-01-2023, 05:30 AM
Last Post: jch
  InstantCert InstantCREDIT Managerial Accounting Course Review OldManOfTheSea 21 6,699 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert Credit Transcript uncoolbilly 2 1,013 10-20-2022, 07:54 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Instantcert keeps billing me monthly CCCC 7 1,780 08-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Stacie
  InstantCert Courses Expired? ss20ts 19 3,187 07-22-2022, 08:01 AM
Last Post: rachel83az