Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Verity Institute Dual Enrollment
It's good to get a current student's input. When threads get old, sometimes information changes or isn't relevant, and when someone checks the archives they don't have context for the content. Thanks for posting the update. I find this kind of thing helpful.
verity-business Wrote:As a Verity student myself, I want to highly, highly, highly recommend this program and urge Christian homeschooling parents to send their college students here. There are just too many great pluses for Verity Institute to turn it down.

In addition to protecting students from the scandalous immorality and godless atmosphere that has come to characterize most colleges and universities in our nation, this program also helps to disciple and strengthen them in their faith, provides them with an excellent opportunity to meet other godly Christian friends who can encourage them in the Lord (Hebrews 10:24), and also teaches them to defend the faith and see everything from a biblical worldview. Add to that the fact that Verity is so much cheaper and takes so much less time to get a college degree, and I don't see why any Christian homeschooling parent wouldn't prefer it over a traditional university as an option for a son/daughter.

So I urge you, if you are a student considering college or a parent with a young person who is in that process, go to Verity Institute | Innovative College Education
and see what they have to offer. You won't be disappointed!

My name is Christine Ku, and I am a part of the Public Relations team at Verity College Education (formerly Verity Institute). It was brought to the attention of our staff that a student used a Verity-owned InstantCert account to promote our program on this forum. This post was not reviewed or approved by our staff and is not representative of the views or opinions of our organization. Verity provides access to InstantCert as a service to our students for studying purposes only. We apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our team at publicrelations@veritycollegeeducation.org or 866-9VERITY (866-983-7489).

Best wishes,

Christine Ku
Public Relations Team
Verity College Education
Degreeforum is really popular.
verity-comm-english Wrote:My name is Christine Ku, and I am a part of the Public Relations team at Verity College Education (formerly Verity Institute). It was brought to the attention of our staff that a student used a Verity-owned InstantCert account to promote our program on this forum. This post was not reviewed or approved by our staff and is not representative of the views or opinions of our organization. Verity provides access to InstantCert as a service to our students for studying purposes only. We apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our team at publicrelations@veritycollegeeducation.org or 866-9VERITY (866-983-7489).

Best wishes,

Christine Ku
Public Relations Team
Verity College Education

So one username is apparently shared by all of your students? I have forwarded this to Steve the owner of IC. I would hope that this access you provide to your students includes paying the appropriate fees for EACH user benefitting from IC.
Thank you for looking out for InstantCert, Jennifer. Smile

With Verity, the licensing model we're using with them is more of a "seats" based license so they've purchased multiple seats from us, like in a computer lab, and as long as multiple users aren't simultaneously studying with one login, there are no problems.

cookderosa Wrote:So one username is apparently shared by all of your students? I have forwarded this to Steve the owner of IC. I would hope that this access you provide to your students includes paying the appropriate fees for EACH user benefitting from IC.
--
Steve
Webmaster, InstantCert.com
Jennifer and Steven, thank you both for what you do in keeping InstantCert an awesome tool for learning!

Happy studying to everyone,

Christine Ku
PR Team
Verity College Education

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Rechtschaffen Institute of Judaic Studies (Has anyone taken one of these courses? patsfand 1 756 02-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: vetvso
  Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment? MissRN 9 864 02-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  College enrollment rises after pandemic lull LevelUP 0 178 01-25-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Cheapest Dual Enrollment For Advanced Math the_epic_man 3 357 01-11-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Yenisei
  Looking for cheap Dual Enrollment credit for homeschooled sister muu9 4 489 11-16-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Arts Institute is no longer... And they all bite the dust... bjcheung77 1 342 10-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Christian Leaders Institute… Vle045 17 3,717 09-30-2023, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Travis_CVUgrad
  Fewer high schoolers want college, enrollment continues to slide bjcheung77 6 659 05-28-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 811 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Enrollment Trends - Fall 2022 bjcheung77 2 628 11-06-2022, 05:23 PM
Last Post: ifomonay