Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGU BS in Computer Science Degree Plan
This is a degree plan using Study.com. Study is great to earn credits before you transfer to WGU or to help you study for classes after transferring. 

BS in Computer Science Degree Plan: https://bit.ly/3g3t0VF

SAVE $60 when you sign up on Study with the code: smarterby1degree
Save $60 on Study.com with coupon code: smarterby1degree
Degree Plans: https://bit.ly/3yCWtiX

Teacher for 20 years/College Advisor to 2 kids for 4 years
20 year old graduate- TESU Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
16 year old graduate- Excelsior Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts

you can do WGU's natural science lab in one weekend for less than $10
just take 3 cups the same size, add the same amount of water to each
put no salt in one, one teaspoon in one and one table spoon in the last
then put each in the freezer and see how long it takes for them all to freeze
make chart of your results
explain your results
done
[-] The following 2 users Like bluebooger's post:
  • dragonwolf, LevelUP
(06-23-2022, 03:17 AM)bluebooger Wrote: you can do WGU's natural science lab in one weekend for less than $10              
just take 3 cups the same size, add the same amount of water to each
put no salt in one, one teaspoon in one and one table spoon in the last        
then put each in the freezer and see how long it takes for them all to freeze
make chart of your results
explain your results
done

So what is the $10 for? That's some premium salt you are using?  Much like premium air for car tires?
Degrees: TESU AS Natural Science & Math, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS & BA Computer Science. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support (planned), AWS Cloud Practitioner (planned).
I bought 3 plastic measuring cups

I actually got an an email that said
"Congratulations! The WGU Evaluation faculty has selected your recent submission in Natural Science Lab for recognition, due to the exceptional nature of the work you submitted."
[-] The following 1 user Likes bluebooger's post:
  • dragonwolf
(06-23-2022, 10:43 AM)bluebooger Wrote: I bought 3 plastic measuring cups              

I actually got an an email that said
"Congratulations! The WGU Evaluation faculty has selected your recent submission in Natural Science Lab for recognition, due to the exceptional nature of the work you submitted."

They probably fainted after seeing one of their students actually having an original thought. Rare nowadays.
Degrees: TESU AS Natural Science & Math, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS & BA Computer Science. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support (planned), AWS Cloud Practitioner (planned).
@OP, Thanks for the degree plan and the laugh guys! Haha, I literally did... LOL
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco, CompTIA, MTA | Coursera & Udacity
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • dragonwolf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WGU to launch new accelerated bachelors to masters degree MNomadic 17 1,610 06-13-2022, 04:58 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Information WGU Revamps Cloud Computing Degree(AWS, Azure, Multicloud Tracks) MNomadic 11 875 04-14-2022, 11:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Take Udacity class before WGU Data Management degree? pluggingalong 3 311 04-13-2022, 12:31 PM
  WGU announced a new Master of Science in Learning Experience Design and Education GizmoJack 3 361 04-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Last Post: bluebooger
  WGU - Computer Science 000 2 1,042 08-19-2021, 03:50 PM
  WGU is working on a Masters in computer science sciencemathematics1 3 2,509 12-31-2020, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Computer Science Where to Max Out Credits Before Enrolling at WGU diamonds 8 3,854 11-25-2020, 07:32 PM
Last Post: zilla
  Sophia Environmental Science to WGU eminor7 18 2,623 09-23-2020, 12:18 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Teaching degree Teacherwannabe19 7 1,609 09-20-2020, 07:54 PM
Last Post: schlocker
  Taking courses at WGU not part of my degree program? And credit by examination sciencemathematics1 19 3,328 08-26-2020, 06:59 AM
Last Post: sciencemathematics1