Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGU & Shmoop
If you can get an AA, most degrees at WGU will take a block transfer of your credits, so Shmoop won't matter at that point.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Am wondering if you've heard back on WGU accepting your Shmoop courses. I'm in the same boat- with 10 hair pulling courses that I completed with Shmoop.
“Crazy people don't know they're crazy. I know I'm crazy, therefore I'm not crazy, isn't that crazy?” 

― Captain Jack Sparrow
My Next Goal: Pondering Masters Program ??
Completed:  145+ Credits. Joined this forum October 2017 w/ 6 B&M Credits. Earned 117cr in 10 mo.! Graduated Sept 2019 TESU BSBA GM & ASNSM-CS
*SL 54 Cr *Shmoop 30 Cr +/- *Aleks 6 *Study.com 30+*TEEX 11 *CPCU 2 *B&M 6 
In Process:  Pondering  Big Grin
(10-15-2018, 07:59 PM)scout2family Wrote: Am wondering if you've heard back on WGU accepting your Shmoop courses. I'm in the same boat- with 10 hair pulling courses that I completed with Shmoop.

Why not just apply to WGU (it's free) and have them evaluate your credits? The only expense is the transcript cost - $15 for ACE which includes your Shmoop courses, and any other transcripts you have.  Then you would know for sure.  If you decide to go with WGU after the evaluation you can still transfer courses in right up until you enroll (no more transferring in once enrolled at WGU).  They are very quick to complete an evaluation once they receive transcripts.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018