Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waukesha County Technical College - Pewaukee, WI
Thumbs Up 
The testing center at Waukesha County Technical College - main campus in Pewaukee, WI is open to the public for a wide array of testing services. Tests offered include CLEP, DSST, PearsonVUE, Accuplacer, ALEKS, and others. The proctoring fee is $25 for most exams. Scheduling and fee payment is completed online. The center is located on the lower level of the main College Center building, just down the hall from the main entrance. Free parking is available. The facilities are nice and modern. Sound isolation is excellent; once the door of your exam room is closed, there is no noise other than the quiet hum of the air conditioner. Several individual and group computer rooms with observation windows are arranged around a central staff workstation. Lockers are provided in the test center lobby for your belongings. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and kind. Overall, it was a great experience taking two DSST exams there today, and I hope to take more exams with them soon.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020
DSST? Do you happen to get them free or cheap? That's cool, it's great to have local options for proctoring/testing.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
No, I don't have any special deal on DSST. I am using modernstates for CLEP though.
TESU Class of 2024 BSBA-CIS+GM, BSIT, ASNSM-CS+Math, AAS-GEN
Earned credits from Sophia, SDC, ASU ULC, TEEX, Microsoft, Strayer, TESU, Saylor, DSST, CLEP, CompTIA, StraighterLine, and others since starting in April 2020

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Lakeland Community College ClearBlue 0 1,479 01-03-2020, 10:31 PM
Last Post: ClearBlue
  Ocean County College OCC Test Center, Toms River NJ rugger9 1 1,707 08-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: sgloer