Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU updated my eval FAST!
Ok, so I applied for graduation a while ago. I'm finishing up my requirements. I sent in my ACE transcript on 6/8 with 2 courses on it. TESU received it on 6/9, and I got an email just now that they updated my eval (4 business days). I checked, and both courses went to their respective places correctly, and nothing was moved somewhere random! YAY.

Now, the question is, when you apply for graduation, are you put in a separate file so that they actually work quickly on your info? Because I have NEVER in 3 years had TESU apply my credits this quickly before.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Wow! That is quick. I have heard they expedite for those who are graduating but I thought that was only after they start the audits and for those who need to get those last few classes in at the last minute. I didn't think they had started the audits yet but maybe I am wrong about that. I was going to start checking my account sometime after July 1.
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017
That's good to hear. They just received an ACE transcript from me a couple of days ago, and I also applied for graduation a while back, so I hope they update mine soon too!
TESU BA Computer Science - September 2017!
No, putting in a graduation application doesn't necessarily put you in the fast lane for evals. Mine went through the whole 25 business days after the graduation app, but I didn't care since it was for something already preapproved in my eval.
TESU BA CS and Math (graduated December 2016)
Seems to go back and forth, I got an eval done the same day I asked them to expedite and also got the it will take 25days response this most recent time. Either way my eval currently is showing 120/120 so I don't see any issues. I just need to site back an wait for the audit.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
They just updated mine today from some I had submitted almost a month ago. 60 credits remaining for me if I want a BSBA in accounting or 52 if I want a BSBA in General Management. Still have some from ACE I need to submit about 12 credits. Also about ready to take a couple tests from Study. com and also almost ready to take some from straighterline. Thats so exciting that you are ready to graduate!
I think that they do give you extra attention once you're in the graduation queue, but since it's so long until the next graduation, I'm surprised. Could just be some sort of fluke.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Exciting! Congrats to you two... so close!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
They start graduation audits next week!
MTS             Nations University - September 2018
BA.LS.SS     Thomas Edison State University -September 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,013 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,679 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,141 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,672 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,748 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,366 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,612 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,340 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,398 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,875 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore