Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Kind Of Pets Do You Guys Have
Ok...so what kind of pets do you guys have. Right now i have 2 cats (Bean and Shadow), 2 Dogs (Buster and Banjo) and a Bearded Dragon (Fergison)
twitterflix Wrote:Ok...so what kind of pets do you guys have. Right now i have 2 cats (Bean and Shadow), 2 Dogs (Buster and Banjo) and a Bearded Dragon (Fergison)

I have an orange cat...Winston...as in Churchill. Big Grin
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
A beagle (Sultan) and a cat (Rasha). We kept their original names when we adopted them, otherwise they'd be named Diogee (d-o-g) and Devilspawn (I strongly dislike cats Big Grin ).
I m edumakated thanx to distunce lerning.

MEd, Texas A&M University, 2018
MBA, University of North Dakota, 2014
MS, University of Illinois Springfield, 2010
BSBA, Thomas Edison State University, 2008
AS / AAS, Tidewater Community College, 2004
bawhitsett Wrote:We kept their original names when we adopted them, otherwise they'd be named Diogee (d-o-g) and Devilspawn (I strongly dislike cats Big Grin ).

Devilspawn?? Isn't that just a tad bit over the top? Big Grin
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
Ours all have "P" names -- Golden Retriever Pocahontas, we call her "Pokie," Black lab/boxer mix -- Patty, Calico cat -- Priscilla, and she is a priss -- and the newest member of our family, little boy manx kitten, his name is "Paisley", as in "Brad Paisley". My teenage daughter named him, of course. Wink

Becky
we had a *b* named pet family until we got shadow and fergison.
I have a Doberman named Vince. That is short for invincible because he was trying to follow me as I was driving away and ran full speed into the cattle guard and got right back up and kept running!

One of my sisters has a poodle/terrier mix named Gwen. And another of my sisters has a Maltese named Cameo.

Do bees count as pets? hilarious
Completed:
6 - Analyz. and Interp. Literature (56)
3 - Principles of Management (63)
3 - Principles of Marketing (55)
3 - Information Systems and Computer Applications (50)
Three cats:

Sonatina Arpuggio, a blue-point Siamese with a doleful outlook on life...prosaically shortened to "Pudge."

The other two I attempted to name musical spoof names also...Furmata and StaCATto. However, they were such thin, grubby, pathetic looking things when I adoped them that another family member said they looked like little hoboes and christened them Spike Lee and Spud Jones on the spot. That's what....uh....stuck. Today they are both sleek, well-padded tortieshells...and yes, they're both girls...and yes, they go by Spike and Spud. hilarious
Two dogs: Tasha, my 14 year old German Shepherd, and Kira, my four year old Basenji/Lab mix from the pound. I call them my kids. Wink
[COLOR="Navy"]BS Liberal Arts
Excelsior College

MS Psychology
California Coast University[/color]
I have 2 cats, smokey is my boy he is grey with green eyes, and samantha is my girl , she is black with yellow eyes. They were both strays my son brought home when he found them outside. Smokey I did not know about till my Alaskan Malamute wouldn't leave my sons door! Then surprise. Rosco is my alaskan malamute, he is 14 years old. I have a 55 gal. fresh water fish tank, lots of work at times but nice. Life is great with the pets but so much easier without!! Have a nice day all, Cindy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kind of annoyed that professor won't let semester end. soliloquy 12 1,561 12-20-2015, 10:28 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Classroom Guys ShotoJuku 2 1,031 01-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Town Guys ShotoJuku 8 1,108 09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Waiting to hear if Dh has to start chemo again. You guys rock. hicandle 4 939 02-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hicandle
  What kind of computer do you recommend? hicandle 42 4,664 01-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: hicandle
  Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt? sgloer 46 6,190 06-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Elinor
  What kind of music do you guys listen too twitterflix 10 2,719 09-06-2008, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Ruddigore
  Gas (not that kind) Shadowless 12 2,417 06-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Epiphany
  Im leaving you guys :( twitterflix 4 1,852 09-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Last Post: twitterflix