Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of Craigslist
I would like to know what do people here think of Craigslist. Like it love it or hate it, and the reasons why. I am working on a personal project to build something similar but better, and am curious to see what people think of CL.
I like it and don't have strong feelings one way or another. It's a great place to buy exercise equipment at a good price. It's also nice that there is a local site to list stuff you want to get rid of.
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Did you mean Fraudlist? Infidelitylist?

Phillip
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Management 77[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro to Sociology 74[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Marketing 78[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications 75[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro to Psychology 80 [/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Intro Business Law 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Macroeconomics 73[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP A & I Lit 75[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Principles of Microeconomics 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Financial Accounting 62[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Ethics in America 468[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST MIS 482[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]CLEP Natural Science 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Org Behavior 80[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DSST Finance 462[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]Next: ALEKS Jail (College Algebra) Going dark to finish[/SIZE]
I bought a used iPhone from there and I love it Smile
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
I'm okay with it. It's like anything on the internet in that you have to watch your own back. I have sold and bought from it, but I would never sell from it if I had to have buyers come to my house. I take the merch to my dad's business and have the potential creeps come there Big Grin
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
Craigslist is awesome imo. My family has sold lots of stuff for a good price without having to worry about fees (ebay) etc. I've sold everything from videogames, tv, and a car. Never have bought anything on there though.
Its like anywhere else in the internet or in person...if it seems to good it probably is...banghead
I think craigslist is great. I've bought and sold stuff through them. Ive met the people in parking lots, at their house, at my house. The best thing to keep in mind is COMMON SENSE! You're dealing with people you don't know from Adam, so you have to think like a salesman. I love to bargain (or hassle or something) with them, it makes it sooooo much fun. You just have to watch your back.
Craigslist....where married men pretend to be single.

Yeah, I would AVOID IT.
When I am not studying - https://youtu.be/C-kk8xa0BLQ

MS in Public Health at SNHU in progress. Expected Grad Date - August 2017

Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified -2014, Ice Chamber Kettlebell Sport Certified - 2015

NCSF Personal Trainer -2010

Done! BS in LIBERAL STUDIES From Excelsior. Conferral Date - Dec 18, 2009!

Licensed Practical Nurse - 1996

Completed!
Military - 58 credits
Traditional - 12 credits
Clep - 21 credits
Excelsior Exams - Organizational Behavior(B), World Population (A), Ethics (A), Cultural Diversity (B),Psychology of A&A (A), Gerontology (B)
DSST -Drugs & Alcohol (A), Civil War (A), Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union (A), Social Psychology (A)
Penn Foster- Info Lit (passed)
april004 Wrote:Craigslist....where married men pretend to be single.

Yeah, I would AVOID IT.
Heh, well unless you're advertising your massage skills or something, I'm not sure where that makes such a big impact Wink
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Craigslist Ad sanantone 4 888 08-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Last Post: soliloquy