Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of music do you guys listen too
Ok so the title states the question. Im looking to expand my music libary and was wondering what kind of music you guys listen too.
Texas Fiddle Style!!! It's great stuff.

It's either that, gospel hymns or classical.
Completed:
6 - Analyz. and Interp. Literature (56)
3 - Principles of Management (63)
3 - Principles of Marketing (55)
3 - Information Systems and Computer Applications (50)
twitterflix Wrote:Ok so the title states the question. Im looking to expand my music libary and was wondering what kind of music you guys listen too.

I listen to all sorts of music...alot of rock (POD, Switchfoot, Daughtry), classical, crooners (Harry Connick Jr.), big-band jazz/swing...some pop-rock; even a bit of country. So...my musical tastes are fairly diverse.
Big Grin Matymus Primehilarious
Waterloo, NY
Excelsior College
B.S. General Business, Class of 2008

Fall 2011 - currently pursuing Pre-Pharmacy
Bluegrass, Southern Gospel, Gospelgrass, Western, old old country, patriotic, some classical, some hymns.

Some of my favorite musicians: Flatt and Scruggs, Bill Monroe, Sons of the Pioneers, Louis Armstrong, Boots Randolph, Floyd Cramer, the Statler Brothers, Judy Rogers (judyrogers.com) and many local Ozark strummers and slong slingers!

OK ... back to studying.
Southron Boy

CLEP: English Comp w/ essay, English Comp w/o essay, American Gov't, U.S. History I, A & I Lit, Humanities, Intro Sociology, Intro to Psyc, Human Growth & Development, Intro to Ed Psyc, Prin of Management, Prin of Marketing, Business Law

DSST: Technical Writing
My favorites are:

Chris Rice, Michael Card, John Denver, Michael Buble, Josh Groban

A mix of Christian, folk, country, jazz, opera!
~Autumn

Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002

Education teaches a man to spell experience.Big Grin
[SIZE="4"]ABR[/SIZE] - Anything But Rap
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="blue"]
BS in Accounting(General) from Excelsior College
Enrolled in MBA program at Upper Iowa University.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Lol, ABR.

I mostly listen to Christian music. My favorite bands are:
Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada. Demon Hunter, As I Lay Dying, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, paramore, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Aly&AJ, Norma Jean... I can't think of anything else right now.
hilarious <---[COLOR="Magenta"] What people do around me.[/COLOR]
Currently taking: Introductory Sociology
Oh, wow, my playlist seems so unlike the ones above Tongue I usually listen to the Alternative, Classical, Rock, Dance/Techno, and Country Rock genres.

I've got Shirley Bassey, Enrique Iglesias, Maroon 5, Marty Robbins, Tijuana Bass, MC Hammer, Madonna (dance hits -not those gross ones, ew), opera, classical music (especially fast piano or slow violins), Beatles, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Clay Walker, Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Enya, Kelly Clarkson, Tom Jones, Elton John, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood, Yanni, Garth Brooks, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20, 3 Doors Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Christina Aguilara, Foreigner, Toto, Natasha Beddingfield, Santana, Rihanna, Willie Nelson, and Cher...oh gosh that's just the beginning of my collection, lol, from before I-pods arrived on the market we all had to actually buy CDs :eek: :p

Pretty much anything but straight rap. I'll listen to rap if it is like Soulja Boy but nothing with bad words or hate in it. Rhymes can be very wavy if you listen in the macro sense. I do live very, very near a pavillion so I get exposed to a lot of major bands..my tastes vary quite a bit!
Credits Racked Up.....71
Peers: (Still) Not Even Outta High School Yet.
No More CLEPs left. I've taken them all! :p
Spring 2009: Managerial Accounting, Business Cal, Statistics
goldpaws Wrote:Oh, wow, my playlist seems so unlike the ones above Tongue I usually listen to the Alternative, Classical, Rock, Dance/Techno, and Country Rock genres.

I've got Shirley Bassey, Enrique Iglesias, Maroon 5, Marty Robbins, Tijuana Bass, MC Hammer, Madonna (dance hits -not those gross ones, ew), opera, classical music (especially fast piano or slow violins), Beatles, Simple Plan, Avril Lavigne, Clay Walker, Gwen Stefani, Fergie, Enya, Kelly Clarkson, Tom Jones, Elton John, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood, Yanni, Garth Brooks, Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20, 3 Doors Down, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Christina Aguilara, Foreigner, Toto, Natasha Beddingfield, Santana, Rihanna, Willie Nelson, and Cher...oh gosh that's just the beginning of my collection, lol, from before I-pods arrived on the market we all had to actually buy CDs :eek: :p

Pretty much anything but straight rap. I'll listen to rap if it is like Soulja Boy but nothing with bad words or hate in it. Rhymes can be very wavy if you listen in the macro sense. I do live very, very near a pavillion so I get exposed to a lot of major bands..my tastes vary quite a bit!

I love Three Days Grace, Avril Lavigne, and Kelly Clarkson. Smile
Classical music is nice too.
hilarious <---[COLOR="Magenta"] What people do around me.[/COLOR]
Currently taking: Introductory Sociology
I listen to a little bit of everything! I spend a lot of time listening to The Beatles and Simon and Garfunkel, but I also listen to pop, classical, rock, alternative, and dance music. It really depends on my mood.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kind of annoyed that professor won't let semester end. soliloquy 12 1,560 12-20-2015, 10:28 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Classroom Guys ShotoJuku 2 1,026 01-18-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Out Of Town Guys ShotoJuku 8 1,096 09-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Waiting to hear if Dh has to start chemo again. You guys rock. hicandle 4 934 02-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: hicandle
  What kind of computer do you recommend? hicandle 42 4,658 01-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Last Post: hicandle
  Do you listen to books on tape/ipod? cookderosa 25 2,753 01-22-2014, 01:48 PM
Last Post: SweetSecret
  Pre-Test Playlist – Music – Share Yours! Jonathan Whatley 6 1,342 12-28-2012, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Bibby
  Hey guys, who wants an InstantCert t-shirt? sgloer 46 6,186 06-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Elinor
  What happened to music? STG 41 5,035 03-22-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PonyGirl93
  Gas (not that kind) Shadowless 12 2,406 06-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Epiphany