Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where can i earn cheap/free credits for tesu's general education requirements
Driel Wrote:Technical Studies or Electrical Technology are just alternative courses if i could afford them. I'm looking into switching fields and may look into a Management/Business degree now. Also, cost wise, are there any regionally accredited schools that doesn't require the Residency waiver fee like TESU?

Excelsior and Charter Oak don't have a Residency Waiver, but they instead require other fees that TESU doesn't. So it's just a trade off of fees.

COSC requires a Cornerstone and Capstone course be taken at the school (so 2 terms to complete those) plus additional fees for however many terms you take there. EC requires a Capstone, and I think they require a higher math course than TESU or COSC. Also, COSC and EC both require 30cr of UL throughout the degree, while TESU only requires 12-15cr in the AOS (plus Capstone).

All in all, I think they come out to roughly the same amount for each school (+- 800 or so).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Thank you very much for your replies. I would also like to know what TESU General Education Requirements can TEEXS courses fulfill? And do i have to retake a 3SH course to fulfill a 3SH credit requirement when i already have 1.5SH credit for that course from my evaluated foreign credits by TESU?
Is the "WHAT IF I CHANGE MY PROGRAM OF STUDY" in my TESU Academic Evaluation Transcript page considered an actual breakdown of what my foreign credits is worth for a different choice of degree? For example, i have an evaluation for Electrical Technology from TESU now, if i use the "WHAT IF I CHANGE MY PROGRAM OF STUDY"in my TESU Academic Evaluation Transcript page and select BSBA General Management, is the amount of credits listed in what is applied to BSBA General Management what i will be offered if TESU i officially request to get an official evaluation for BSBA General Management?
Driel Wrote:Is the "WHAT IF I CHANGE MY PROGRAM OF STUDY" in my TESU Academic Evaluation Transcript page considered an actual breakdown of what my foreign credits is worth for a different choice of degree? For example, i have an evaluation for Electrical Technology from TESU now, if i use the "WHAT IF I CHANGE MY PROGRAM OF STUDY"in my TESU Academic Evaluation Transcript page and select BSBA General Management, is the amount of credits listed in what is applied to BSBA General Management what i will be offered if TESU i officially request to get an official evaluation for BSBA General Management?
In general, yes. In practice, you have to apply your own judgement to what the "what if" tool does. Having foreign credits can only make that more true. If you REALLY want to know you have to get advising to do it. As a warning, they have a tendency to take a "what-if" question and turn it into a request to actually change things.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Thank you very much. Can you/anyone please help me with creating a degree plan for BSBA General Management given that i have 69.75 SH Credits left?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credit Banking & cheap/free credits - Asking for a friend SweetSecret 7 1,522 04-06-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Rubeferry18
  Worldwide Education Services (WES) Shelf life? nyrsimon 3 237 04-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: nyrsimon
  UK vs US, Education Compared bjcheung77 1 204 03-18-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
Lightbulb ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students MNomadic 203 30,129 03-11-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Diné College: $55 Credit Hour, $660 Full Time (12+ credits) Ares 19 1,942 02-23-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Free or affordable Christian Chaplaincy Online Sowak777 4 449 02-21-2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: The need 2 learn
  If I transfer OTHM Diploma into US University, will they be counted as RA credits? lucillegyl 7 707 02-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: lucillegyl
  Just 16% of community college students transfer and earn a bachelor’s degree Ares 6 509 02-14-2024, 01:13 PM
Last Post: davewill
  MBA students receive free Apple Vision Pro Imbanewbie 0 298 02-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Country Preview: Poland - Inexpensive European Education bjcheung77 11 2,005 01-29-2024, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Tomas