Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which CLEP or DANTEs was ur Memorable?
Which CLEP or DANTE exams were your memorable moments?

Which ones you felt you learned alot from ?

I can say Western Civilization I and II ....Humanities .....U.S. History I and II ...

I enjoyed studying on the different current events pertaining to cultural, technological and historical events...

Roman and Greek history ...the different philosophers like Aristotle, Socrates, and Plato ....

the Reformation period , Martin Luther , .....
AGS Wrote:Which ones you felt you learned alot from ? [SIZE="3"]DANTES - Rise & Fall USSR[/SIZE]

ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I have a feeling that Calculus is going to leave a mark... hilarious I am taking it in a couple of months
The rise and Fall of the Soviet Union was the one I learned the most from. Civil War and Reconstruction was my most memorable becasue it was my last one!!! hilarious
humanities
AGS Wrote:Which CLEP or DANTE exams were your memorable moments?

STATISTICS...because it was the hardest test I've ever taken in my entire life!!!! :eek:

Although...I then took the TECEP Operations Management exam four months after Statistics and thought it was the hardest exam I've ever taken!

So those two will always stand out when I think back to my testing days... :p

JoAnne
Humanities was hard for me because it was so broad. In the end, I was very well prepared. and I learned alot.

College Math is the other one. I spent alot of time trying to get it down. I felt very accomplished when I passed. : )
The one that I learned the most from was Clep Psychology. 1. because it was the first test I took where I had NO prior knowledge, and 2. because I have used what I learned from that test to study for and pass many other similar to it.
The most memorable test was CLEP Biology. The first time I took it in June of 2006 I failed with a 47. So I decided to try it again. I didn't really need 6 science credits, but I really believed I could do it.! So it turned out that I only had a few hours of studying time. :confused: But I managed to pass with a 51 ! I"ll certainly never forget that. Though, I think the pass was more due to my prayers than my knowledge. hilarious

Mattie Smile
total 102
Cleps 90 credits
English Comp w/ essay, Humanities, Analyzing & Interpreting Lit, Social Science& Hist., College Math, Info Systems, Nat. Sciences, English Lit, American Lit, Psychology, Ed Psychology, Hum Growth & Dev., SpanishII, Marketing, Managment, and Biology, US history I,
Dantes 12 Credits
Technical Writing, Ethics in America, Org Behavior, Gen Anthropology, Fudamentals of Counseling.
Up Coming tests-
Teceps
Social Psychology, Psychology of Personality.
Kiwi Lover Wrote:STATISTICS...because it was the hardest test I've ever taken in my entire life!!!! :eek:

Although...I then took the TECEP Operations Management exam four months after Statistics and thought it was the hardest exam I've ever taken!

So those two will always stand out when I think back to my testing days... :p

JoAnne
I CONCUR!!
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
DANTES - World Religions, Organizational Behavior, Management Information Systems

CLEP - English Composition, History and Social Sciences

The ones I found least memorable (read: most pointless), but also the easiest, were the Psychology and Sociology exams. I studied less than 5 hours for that Introductory Sociology exam!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Can I Make An Entire College Degree Out Of CLEP Credits?” jmeitrem 9 2,575 02-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Is there a time limit when completing your clep test? Clarebugg 12 3,855 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: desireelws50
  Organizing my CLEP stuff jmeitrem 7 1,548 06-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Last Post: alzee
  Harvard Extension accepts ACE and CLEP rebel100 7 2,291 06-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Imagine if he had known about CLEP..... rebel100 18 2,241 06-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Missing CLEP tests ryoder 4 951 11-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  CLEP or DSST? Publius 12 1,544 10-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  How do you know about CLEP? sgloer 79 13,078 09-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Last Post: submissiongrappler
  I'm giving a speech today about CLEP Bibby 3 1,120 07-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Bibby
  A Clep Hater jmichelle79 37 4,171 05-15-2012, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Prloko