Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which College/Degree? A lot of credits.
I am just back here on this thread to say THANK YOU! I truly couldn't have done this without the guidance of all of you.

Today I submitted my last assignments and I'm done. I didn't choose the quickest route. I got:

BALS Natural Science & Math
BSBA General Management

I feel good about this. I'm only a few credits away from the Ops Management BSBA, but I'm mentally done ha.

For those who dare: 15 credits and two capstone are absolutely doable, but you'll have no life for three months. Totally worth it here on this side of done  Big Grin

Oh! Forgot the Associates in Computer Science. I was close to the BS but I just could not get my brain to play along with the CS ULs and gave up. I'm happy with the AS.
[-] The following 5 users Like dillpickles's post:
  • HOSSNPEPPER, jch, Jonathan Whatley, LevelUP, rachel83az
Congratulations!!
In progress: HAU MBA (2/3rds done so far) Completed: BA Economics | Finland Open Studies @ XAMK/Metropolia/Helsinki/Laurea
Certs Completed: Scrum CSPO/CSM | Google PM/Data Analytics/Marketing
@dillpickles, That's awesome! Congrats on getting the dual degree BALS NSM & BSBA GM! In addition to the AS Computer Science, if you have enough credits for AS Math, you can add that... if not, you can always add an AA or ASBA absolutely free if you don't have an associates already (they allow 2 Associates, 2 Bachelors).

Last but not least, if you want, you can skip the Operations Management AOS and go for additional Certs such as the Operations Management Cert, most of the certs have the same courses as the AOS, only a handful have changed to using different courses. Review the WIKI for both below.

Basically, you can complete the bulk of these using Sophia.org, Study.com & other ACE/NCCRS...
Associates: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...gree_Plans
Certificates: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...cate_Plans
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Congratulations and way to go! You should be proud of what you have accomplished.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(10-22-2023, 11:48 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @dillpickles, That's awesome! Congrats on getting the dual degree BALS NSM & BSBA GM!  In addition to the AS Computer Science, if you have enough credits for AS Math, you can add that... if not, you can always add an AA or ASBA absolutely free if you don't have an associates already (they allow 2 Associates, 2 Bachelors).  

Last but not least, if you want, you can skip the Operations Management AOS and go for additional Certs such as the Operations Management Cert, most of the certs have the same courses as the AOS, only a handful have changed to using different courses.  Review the WIKI for both below.

Basically, you can complete the bulk of these using Sophia.org, Study.com & other ACE/NCCRS...
Associates: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...gree_Plans
Certificates: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...cate_Plans
It might be too late? I already applied for the degree. I'd love to add the Ops Mg cert!
dillpickles Wrote:It might be too late? I already applied for the degree. I'd love to add the Ops Mg cert!

It's never a problem to make modifications... People change their minds all the time, get them to add the Operations Management Cert and decide... You can check the academic evaluation after you have the cert added and compare what would be better for you.

Yeah, I'd have to push graduation, I think? If I took more. Nov 1 is the final day for transcripts for a Dec graduation. I'm not sure if I'm able to add a cert post-graduation. Can I?
You can try to finish the courses before Nov 1 and submit the transcripts, it 'should' be submitted on or before that date. Reaching TESU on that date and them completing the evaluation after receiving it is a different story. Submit it if you can on/before that date, if not, email them you're almost done and you'd like to have this cert added/graduated the same time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  question on Ohio University accepting Sophia credits EducationSeeker 4 130 5 hours ago
Last Post: EducationSeeker
  Advice on UMPI plan and transfer credits before jumping in dhiness 1 60 11 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Finish Degree for CFP Marks Cfp417 7 154 Today, 10:04 AM
  UMPI BAS or PUG BSPr or other way to doctoral degree mdn 2 136 Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Last Post: mdn
  Is Ryan Swayt's Degree hacking course worth 1k? Fuse 48 4,718 04-22-2024, 01:02 AM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
Information applying for OMSCS with indian online degree MJREM 5 195 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: frankc
  Degree Planning Advice - 31, Norway, No Higher Education ASenna 37 2,551 04-21-2024, 03:12 AM
  Advice on Transfer Credits for CS and Math at TESU Frederico.Sandoval 1 121 04-20-2024, 11:29 AM
Information Newbie Needs Advice !! Quick and Easy Degree for International Student smartfion 6 212 04-20-2024, 10:57 AM
  Degree Plan Advice dm.hans32 9 623 04-18-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: dm.hans32