Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will TESC do an additional eval as more credits come in?? And graduation info?
Hi all,

I applied at TESC, and got in before July 1. I had previously applied, and then let it go for too long, so they have my old eval. But, I recently took a CC course, and just sent the transcript in, and then I took Sophia and Kaplan courses, had those sent to ACE, and had my ACE transcript resent. They received that one today.

My question is, will TESC re-evaluate my transcripts? Or do I have to finish up my courses/exams, and just apply for graduation? I have my 8 TECEP's to take, plus 2 PF courses I need to do. I anticipate being completed within the next 6 months or so.

Any help on what I need to do to make sure that I have all the courses/exams I need completed?

Thanks!
Danika
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
For enrolled students TESC will update your evaluation when they receive transcripts. If you register for a TECEP you will become an enrolled student 10 days after the TECEP semester begins and then TESC will update your evaluation when transcripts come in. For me it seems to take a month every time I send a transcript. If you apply but are not enrolled, as soon as you sign up for a course which includes TECEPs you become an enrolled student under the Pay Per Credit plan and will remain an enrolled student for one year. In order to graduate you have to be an enrolled student. If it takes longer then a year then you take another TECEP and your enrollment should continue. One TECEP every 12 months will maintain your enrollment.
TESC AAS CJ, December 2015
Working on TESU BA CJ/PSY March 2018

TECEP: Marriage and Family, Abnormal Psy, Intro to Soc, Psy of Women, Public Relations, Computer Concepts and Applications, Liberal Arts Math
ECE: Cultural Diversity, Juvenile Delinquency, Workplace Communications, Business Information Systems
DSST: Criminal Justice, Principles of Supervision, Substance Abuse
PF: Principles of Loss Prevention, White Collar Crime, Criminal Law
Propero: Victimology, Criminology, Intro to Homeland Security, Juvenile Justice, Criminal Justice Ethics
The Institutes: Ethics Course
AP: American History
FHSU: Justice in the Information Age
NOCTI Business Solutions: Protective Services, Security and Protective Services
Schmoop: Drugs in Lit
swalke321 Wrote:For enrolled students TESC will update your evaluation when they receive transcripts. If you register for a TECEP you will become an enrolled student 10 days after the TECEP semester begins and then TESC will update your evaluation when transcripts come in. For me it seems to take a month every time I send a transcript. If you apply but are not enrolled, as soon as you sign up for a course which includes TECEPs you become an enrolled student under the Pay Per Credit plan and will remain an enrolled student for one year. In order to graduate you have to be an enrolled student. If it takes longer then a year then you take another TECEP and your enrollment should continue. One TECEP every 12 months will maintain your enrollment.
All correct. Plus you have 6 months from the time of application to get enrolled. You can send them transcripts during that time and they'll do 2 (?) evaluations.
BA History 2014 - TESC

The Lord is my shepherd. Psalm 23

"I'm going on an adventure!' ~AUJ
"It is our fight." ~DoS
"I am not alone." ~BotFA
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that's given to us." ~FotR
"There is still hope." ~TTT
"Courage..." "This day, we fight!" ~RotK

CLEP: A&I Lit 74 ~ Am Lit 73 ~ Eng Lit 72 ~ Humanities 75 ~ College Math 77 ~ Western Civ I 63 ~ Western Civ II 69 ~ Natural Sci 64 ~ US History I 76 ~ US History II 69 ~ Sociology 68 ~ Am Gov 69 ~ Social Sci & Hist 71 ~ College Comp 61 ~ Marketing 70 ~ Management 66 ~ Psychology 67

DSST: Supervision 453 ~ Tech Writing 61 ~ Computing 427 ~ Middle East 65 ~ Soviet Union 65 ~ Vietnam War 74 ~[COLOR="#0099cc"] Civil War 68

[/COLOR]Other: College+ Biblical Social Justice B ~ ECE World Conflicts Since 1900 A

TESC courses: Capstone A ~ Leaders in History A ~ Photography 101 A- ~ Games People Play A ~ International Relations A- ~ Mass Communications I A

$5 off IC - 59690
My hair jewelry business

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU graduation dates tobyisking 19 5,367 09-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: triforce828
  TESU - Applying for Graduation dexter1326 3 1,684 09-07-2018, 08:43 AM
Last Post: rlw74
  TESU transcript audit says 13 required credits through TESU? Rteurowise 8 2,106 09-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU "Overflow" Credits mysonx3 5 2,265 08-31-2018, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Charter Oak (COSC) maximum credits from one source nosey561 1 1,688 08-30-2018, 10:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 1,837 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Have the audits for September graduation (TESU) happened yet? leland.kirk 6 1,971 08-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Last Post: leland.kirk
  TESU September Graduation: Adding extra courses to transcript by latest 08/31/2018? Nightmoves5 7 2,077 08-19-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc dcan 43 26,938 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: elenlushk
  Credits Giantzebra 5 1,602 07-23-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: dfrecore