Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you help me figure out where I am?
rebel100 Wrote:You can apply your financial aid to any of the cost's and fee's, I was better able to utilize my aid money by going through COSC (took one course each semester) and adding Colorado State pueblo courses to complete my Federally required 12 hours per semester (makes you a full time student).

It's not just about the quickest route, in my case it was very much about actual cost. I only spent a couple hundred bucks total out of pocket for 24 mostly UL credits.

The actual cost is my concern, but out of pocket is a greater concern and also being able to ideally get both the Pell and the Staffords to offset my housing costs. I'm still not quite clear about the CSU courses- why am I adding them to the mix?

If I register with COSC I will need to take both the capstone and the cornerstone courses- and will need 12 to qualify for aid as a full-time student.
Why did you opt to take the additional courses at CSU instead of COSC?

Can I take the capstone and the cornerstone courses concurrently?
The CSU courses met a requirement and most were UL. they are only $459 each (3 credit), that's about $300 cheaper than COSC.

CSU is fully online, completely self paced.

It's beneficial to spread the aid dollars out over 2 semesters so that you actually get all the money.

If you qualify for the loans your still gonna get them.

I don't believe Capstone and cornerstone can run concurrently.
MBA, Western Governors University February 2014
BS Charter Oak State College November 2011
AS in EMS August 2010

I'm always happy to complete the free application waiver for those applying to WGU (I get a free gift from WGU for this).  Just PM me your first/last name and a valid email so I can complete their form.

Thread; COSC AS using FEMA http://www.degreeforum.net/excelsior-tho...total.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tesc changed their requirements - anyone figure out the clep equivalents? esh 4 583 03-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Last Post: EI2HCB
  Trying to Figure Out Best Degree Option at TESC embitca 15 1,780 06-26-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: embitca
  Tesc - almost done, help me figure out what to take? nerako 4 627 12-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Last Post: nerako
  please HELP me figure out my Psych Plan - TESC nerako 1 377 01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Help to figure out what's left for degree at TESC tester 10 1,803 11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Last Post: tester