Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word of Life Argentina credits
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if credits from Word of Life Argentina will go towards Free Electives or General Electives at TESC?

Word of Life Argentina is accredited by Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, which is accredited by ACE (ACE link ACE | Members and Associates Directory).

As far as I can tell it would work because of the ACE accreditation, but didn't know if anyone knew anything more about it.

Also, does anyone have a current list of I.S. FEMA courses that TESC accepts?

Thanks for all of your help.
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
There is a recent pot open. I posted what I received in the last few mon ths.
Our education has been used for years to travel the world within employment as an Expat. Pursue your dream, and never give up.
Studying Project Management, History, Business, Foreign languages, and culture. 
We post travel articles on my blog here. ExploreTraveler.com Also our Travel Vlog is here  ExploreTraveler Vlog
TESU BALS History Completion 9 CR Remaining & Dual Major BA.LSGM 2023 12 CR remaining
TESU BALS Social Sciences Confirmed 2019
UAF Foreign Languages German 2019 Finished 
City of Ur - 2019 Capstone is here
sorry can't be of more help..

i would like to know the same question if an accredited Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools qualify for ACE credits?

I can't seem to find anything in the national guide ACE..:willynilly:

please post if you find outBig Grin
rossatkinson Wrote:Hi everyone, I'm wondering if credits from Word of Life Argentina will go towards Free Electives or General Electives at TESC?

Word of Life Argentina is accredited by Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools, which is accredited by ACE (ACE link ACE | Members and Associates Directory).

As far as I can tell it would work because of the ACE accreditation, but didn't know if anyone knew anything more about it.

Also, does anyone have a current list of I.S. FEMA courses that TESC accepts?

Thanks for all of your help.

It looks like you completed 24 FEMA credits so those would cover your free credits, Are you majoring in Liberal Arts?

Btw, All religion, bible, theology credits are humanity credits for TESC.
The Word of Life question was for a friend. With my FEMA credits, I think I have enough for all general electives.

I'm getting a BSBA in Finance.
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
If you do a search for FEMA you should find the info you need for FEMA, might be a couple months old but they have changed. I used it and my academic evaluation from TESC shows its current.

About the Word of life credits, maybe if you call ACE. They have answered all my questions before. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU transcript audit says 13 required credits through TESU? Rteurowise 8 2,110 09-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU "Overflow" Credits mysonx3 5 2,277 08-31-2018, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Merlin
  Charter Oak (COSC) maximum credits from one source nosey561 1 1,695 08-30-2018, 10:39 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Study.com College Credits UnbreakablyDetermined 2 1,845 08-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Last Post: allvia
  Credits Giantzebra 5 1,608 07-23-2018, 12:50 AM
  Second Bachelor BALS with concentration with the 24 new credits rule posabsolute 1 1,375 07-22-2018, 11:30 PM
  EC now accepting FEMA credits Exfactor 6 2,802 06-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Please Review My Credits & Help Me Choose a Degree Plan warriortaupou 4 1,429 05-17-2018, 11:38 PM
Last Post: warriortaupou
  Upper Level Credits at Excelsior - via ACE? Silly_Me 27 10,728 05-16-2018, 05:10 PM
Last Post: scout2family
Wink 6 Credits to Go! Rqst Help (Tesu BSBA) FinishTHEM 3 1,525 05-11-2018, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Yenisei