Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Conflicts since 1900 - What was your grade?
There is only a smattering of posts on the World Conflicts since 1900 Excelsior Exam on this forum. I took the paper version the other day. I don't have my grade yet. I was wondering for those who took the exam, can you please post your grade and how you thought you had done at the time? Most people said they thought it was easy but I only saw one guy who posted a 'C' several months ago. Thanks.
B.S. Liberal Studies Excelsior College
graduated Cum Laude
321 total SH of college credit
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)
If you would post your grade on the exam and add in a comment on how you thought you did BEFORE getting your grade, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
graduated Cum Laude
currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
I received a C with minimal study time, (about 3 Hours total) I was on the clock =Military orders so, I had to do it quick!(Free Exam for Me)
CCAF-AS Logistics Management
CCAF-AS Bio-Environmental Science
Cerro Coso Community College-AS Administration of Justice
Excelsior College-BS Criminal Justice-2008
TESC-BA Liberal Studies-2009
2 Different Bachelor Degrees completed in under 2 years!
Finally got my grade today...my lowest, a 'C.' But I passed and that means I will be done with all my degree req's by 15 December!!! That's the best part. I'm pretty excited.

I did all of the studying two months before the exam and did not review at all before sitting for the test last week (I know, I know, long story). But anyway, the exam is definitely not an easier one but it's in the "win" column nonetheless. <sigh>
graduated Cum Laude
hunger4god Wrote:Finally got my grade today...my lowest, a 'C.' But I passed and that means I will be done with all my degree req's by 15 December!!! That's the best part. I'm pretty excited.

I did all of the studying two months before the exam and did not review at all before sitting for the test last week (I know, I know, long story). But anyway, the exam is definitely not an easier one but it's in the "win" column nonetheless. <sigh>

A pass is a Pass! and you are complete! Go celebrate!
CCAF-AS Logistics Management
CCAF-AS Bio-Environmental Science
Cerro Coso Community College-AS Administration of Justice
Excelsior College-BS Criminal Justice-2008
TESC-BA Liberal Studies-2009
2 Different Bachelor Degrees completed in under 2 years!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 5,458 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Recommendations for TESU's "Understanding the Physical and Natural World"? leland.kirk 7 1,872 02-15-2018, 09:20 AM
Last Post: davewill
Question Fulfilling the Natural World requirements: ELSADDIQ 10 1,851 02-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  TESU Phys/Nat World: Class options and extra credit question Gymfan15 10 3,159 08-25-2017, 11:18 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  World Lit rlw74 5 887 07-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: originalamyj
  Do CSU Global CBE's show a letter grade on COSC transcript? ITS320EX Basic Programmin mudball 1 1,344 04-13-2017, 02:27 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Need a SL grade walternc3 12 1,590 04-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: High_Order1
  TESU - Confirmed Natural World Courses Synicaal 2 594 04-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Notgodot
  Grade point average at TESU rlw74 9 1,271 02-04-2017, 06:48 AM
Last Post: walternc3
  World History TECEP Review bannerfield 0 654 10-15-2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bannerfield