Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XAMK
Can't wait to hear how it goes with XAMK & WES. Wishing you luck on the evaluation!
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
Soooooooo for anyone wondering Xamk to any third-party is not a thing. It's an interesting policy I'd say that.

Hi royisagirl

I have good and bad news. First the bad news. We are NOT allowed to send any 3rd party your personal data, including your transcript. It is just not legally possible even with your consent...It is about privacy policy which are really strict nowadays.

So, there is another way, though. When you receive your Transcript of Records check example either discord or here

https://cambridge-academy-of-gaming-and-...s/21947138

ToR is AUTHENTICATED, which means when you send the pdf to the institution they can easily check if it is real or not. It takes them 1 minute...

You can practice it with your own ToR too.

I really hope this is enough for them! Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G981V using DegreeForum.net mobile app

Unless WES or any other ones (I emailed them) to see if they would accept the TOR Authentication. Waiting on a response now.

In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

[-] The following 1 user Likes ROYISAGIRL's post:
  • Pikachu
U can try ECE. They did evacuate ENEB doc. You can always email them to ask. Its possible they will say ok to it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cofffeee's post:
  • Pikachu
ECE does have the option to send documents yourself, yes. As long as the XAMK document has the verification URL, I would think that ECE would be able to deal with it.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • Pikachu
(01-14-2021, 09:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: ECE does have the option to send documents yourself, yes. As long as the XAMK document has the verification URL, I would think that ECE would be able to deal with it.

It seems a waste of time...

In progress:
TESU - ASNSM ASBA, UNIR- Master Cyber Security
Completed:
TESU - BA Computer Science
(01-14-2021, 05:50 PM)gams007 Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 09:47 AM)rachel83az Wrote: ECE does have the option to send documents yourself, yes. As long as the XAMK document has the verification URL, I would think that ECE would be able to deal with it.

It seems a waste of time...

Why would it be a waste of time?
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
I know this is a little old now, but any update yet?
After the WES fiasco I was a bit perturbed, but I'll be trying ECE after I finish one of the classes I'm in now.

In Progress: CSU MS Occupational Safety | TESU BALS HR & Computer Science | TESU AAS Admin Studies
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, HRM

Completed: TESU AAS Environmental, Safety & Tech, BA in Environmental Studies/ Natural Science and Mathematics

Yes, I would recommend ECE over WES, WES may be a larger corporation and they are a tad bit traditional, however, I think ECE would yield better results (hopefully).
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
What about ACEI? https://acei-global.org/evaluation-services/

Quote:VERIFICATION

The academic institution that issues your documents may have its own online platform or it may use a third-party provider. Electronic documents are issued as digitally signed and certified PDFs and can be sent to acei@acei-global.org

That sounds like they're already prepared to accept documents from somewhere like XAMK that has self-signed and certified documents.
In progress:

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
[-] The following 2 users Like rachel83az's post:
  • MrPanda, Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upper-level credit via XAMK, Metropolia or U of Helsinki jg_nuy 0 485 12-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  XAMK- video game creation help Personherebb9 2 674 08-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: flosfillin
  Finnish Universities (XAMK etc.) (incl. CS/IT courses!) sarahmac 32 7,675 06-16-2023, 02:38 PM
Last Post: wow
  Getting HAKA access with Xamk? freddiebear 12 2,168 06-01-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 0 973 06-23-2022, 05:58 AM
Last Post: sarahmac
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 62 7,438 04-23-2022, 02:32 AM
Last Post: MrPanda
  can't log in to XAMK Learn wow 3 828 04-14-2022, 03:58 PM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  Details on XAMK Courses? bdarei 7 1,287 04-02-2022, 05:56 PM
Last Post: carrythenothing
  XAMK Tourism Diploma rachel83az 21 4,093 10-17-2021, 07:18 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Free XAMK online courses for college credits? nomaduser 27 4,784 01-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Last Post: nomaduser