Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yay!
January 17th I started my online college algebra class at FingerLakes Community College It had 2 quizzes and a test for every module plus 2 homework examples that we had to post per module (there were 7 modules all together). Finally today was the last day...we also had a final for the last module. The class average=62...my average 99.13!!! I'm so happy I finished with this course Smile It was a looooong semester but wasn't that terrible, especially because the tests weren't proctored :hurray:
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Wow first I want to say congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Second I want to ask how in the world do you get it all done????
~*~ Rachel~*~
To everything there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under heaven.
Ec. 3:1

CLEP:
College Mathematics(6)--score 60
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature(6)--score 66
English Composition(6)--score 50
US History I(3)--score 63
US History II(3)--score 67
American Government(3)--score 59
Social Sciences and History(6)--score 58

DSST:
Introduction to Computing(3)--score 440
Management Information Systems(3)UL--score 406

ALEKS:
Beginning Algebra(3)
Intermediate Algebra(3)
College Algebra(3)

Straighter Line:
Intro to sociology
World Religions
Business Ethics
Western Civ. 1
Cultural Anthropology

To God be the glory!
Firedup4Jesus Wrote:Wow first I want to say congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Second I want to ask how in the world do you get it all done????
1 word: GOD Smile
lol....what did you mean by the question?
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Wow, good for you! I took College Algebra this semester too and I keep checking to see if my grade has been posted yet. I'm hoping I come out with a C so I don't have trouble transferring it later Smile
Testing CreditsALEKS- Beginning Algebra, CLEP Intro Psychology, CLEP Principles of Management, CLEP Principles of Marketing, CLEP Info Systems & Computer App, CLEP Intro Sociology, CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature, DSST Environment & Humanity, DSST Here's to Your Health, DSST Organizational Behavior, DSST Personal Finance, DSST Substance Abuse, DSST Supervision
Class Credits
English Composition 1, English Composition 2, Nutrition, Intercultural Communications, Introduction to Business, US History 2, College Algebra, HR Management, Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, Managing Organizational Change, Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation, Statistics
GoodtoGo Wrote:Wow, good for you! I took College Algebra this semester too and I keep checking to see if my grade has been posted yet. I'm hoping I come out with a C so I don't have trouble transferring it later Smile
I was able to see my average and the class average throughout the semester
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
Well done Purple. That is a great grade you should be proud. I don't think I have ever gotten a 99 in an algebra course.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12