Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yup...I'm totally, helplessly, wonderfully, and officially done!!
You rock! Congratulations! It is very nice to get that letter isn't it? It will be even cooler when they send you the actual diploma, trust me.
If you want to get started on the MBA prior to enrolling and get a few credits, you can consider Northcentral University | Online Degree Programs | Online Learning at a lofty $2200 per course but it is at your own pace. I would consider getting your applications to MBA and MS programs going ASAP if you want a traditional program with semester start dates for Jan.
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Congratulations, well done!!!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Congrats!!!! :hurray:
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Great job!!!
Excelsior - BS Business 2008
Son #1 TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems completed June 2010
Son #2 TESC BA Computer Science completed November 2010 Currently in Florida State (FSU) Masters CS program and loving it
Way to go!!!!!!!
TESC BSBA
1A – Eng 101 & 102 SL – Business Communications SL – College Algebra ALEKS 73% - Intermediate Algebra ALEKS 74%
1B – Macro SL – Micro SL – Business Stats 80% ALEKS – Substance Abuse DSST 450 – Environment and Humanity DSST 55 – Intro to Psychology CLEP 56
1C – Intro to Religion DSST 445 – Ethics in America DSST 443 – Sociology CLEP 58
1D – Pre-Cal ALEKS 76% - Tech Writing DSST – I need to choose 4 more
2A – Business Law CLEP 57 – Intro to Comp DSST 443 – Principles of Financial Accounting SL – Managerial Accounting SL – Marketing CLEP – Principles of Finance DSST – Business Ethics and Society DSST – Strategic Management Capstone – Management CLEP 50
2B – Money and Banking DSST - Marketing need to choose one – MIS DSST 415 – Organizational Behavior DSST – Human Resource Management DSST
2C – Principles of Supervision DSST – Intro to Business CLEP – Business Law 2 DSST 49
2D – Personal Finance DSST 446 – HTYH DSST 435
Congratulations FinancialWorld! Great job!
[SIZE="1"]BSBA in Accounting at TESC - Done! :hurray:
Started June 2009 with zero credits, now have 133!

CLEP:
English Literature - 67, Chemistry - 60, Microeconomics - 69, Macroeconomics - 77, U.S. History I - 68, U.S. History II - 64, American Government - 64, Humanities - 68, College Algebra - 64, English Composition - 56, Financial Accounting - 80 Smile, Principles of Management - 74, Intro. Business Law - 73, Principles of Marketing - 79, Info. Systems & Computer Applications - 77

DSST:
Introduction to Business - 446, Human/Cultural Geography - 69, Personal Finance - 463, Principles of Supervision - 443, Organizational Behavior - 76, Human Resource Management - 77, Business Ethics and Society - 468, Principles of Finance - 471, Management Information Systems - 447, Money and Banking - 73

TECEP:
Financial Institutions and Markets, Federal Income Taxation, Strategic Management

Straighterline Course:
Business Communication
[/SIZE]
Thank you all for your wonderful encouragement.
rebel100 Wrote:Congrats!....Hope you make buckets full of money !
Well that's not likely to happen in the next few years hilarious

Jonathan Whatley Wrote:Congratulations!

And the news today is all, "Financial World in crisis." Well little do they know! :p
Yup, I'm always out there wreaking havoc in any area possible.

I know my goals for the financial firm are ambitious, so I'm looking into starting a company, or worst case scenario, GET A FULLTIME JOB!! :nopity::roflol: Any ideas for a low capital startup? I'm hitting a few ideas around right now, but they'll require a bit of startup capital, which I lack, but may be able to get.

And finally, to satisfy the NC stereotype that many people have, "thanks you'all".

FW
BSBA in Finance from TESC by fall 2011
Total: 147 credits
FinancialWorld Wrote:Any ideas for a low capital startup?

[anything] + "Consultancy?"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Are Officially in a Recession As Experts Warn ‘Worse To Come’ LevelUP 4 641 07-31-2022, 12:23 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Is this video totally us or what. Us adult returners/newbies to college... Christopher 12 2,441 01-08-2015, 11:40 PM
Last Post: sanantone