Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enrollment lapsing
hey guys,

I've been busy between life and credit banking and hopped on to TESU after a while and noticed that my enrollment is set to expire on well Monday (ouch) is there a way to circumvent this? or am I going to have to look at re-enrollment should I stress about it? any helped would be awesome, I would ask TESU but it doesn't look like I have three business days to wait

Thanks
TESC BSBA Gen. management
15/120
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra Done!, College Algebra Done!, Intro to stats Done!
TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone Done!, Cyber Security for IT professionals Done! Cyber Security for Business Professionals Done!
Straighter Line:
Study.com:
The Institues: Ethics In Progress
ed4online:
TECEP:Strategic Management In progress
You need to register for a TECEP (or a course), however with the time being so tight, I'd call in and register over the phone.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
The TESU advising expressline doesn’t require an appointment from 11-1 NJ time. I had a similar thing happen and I enrolled in the next available term maybe 4 days before the enrollment expired. My enrollment showed INACTIVE from the original expiration date until the second week of the new term, but then it went to ACTIVE and I got to keep my catalog year. This was 2016, though, so there may be some new policy that changes things.
Ok so call the express line tomorrow and ask to register for a TECEP immediately
15/120
TEEX: Cyber Security for Everyone Done!, Cyber Security for IT professionals Done! Cyber Security for Business Professionals Done!
Straighter Line:
Study.com:
ed4online:
Literally just got off the phone with a advisor and they give you a month grace period. Big relief, so if you are now or in the future in the same position as me remember you have a month after your valid date, so don't be like me and procrastinate.
15/120
Straighter Line:
Study.com:
ed4online:
(04-12-2018, 10:08 AM)Scryer Wrote: Literally just got off the phone with a advisor and they give you a month grace period. Big relief, so if you are now or in the future in the same position as me remember you have a month after your valid date, so don't be like me and procrastinate.

It is good to hear you have a few days to decide which TECEP to take to stay enrolled. This will give you a chance to look at the options and to take one that you expect to pass, and that will fit into your degree plan.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metropolia Open UAS Failed Enrollment? MissRN 9 863 02-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Tomas
  College enrollment rises after pandemic lull LevelUP 0 178 01-25-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Cheapest Dual Enrollment For Advanced Math the_epic_man 3 357 01-11-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Yenisei
  Looking for cheap Dual Enrollment credit for homeschooled sister muu9 4 488 11-16-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Fewer high schoolers want college, enrollment continues to slide bjcheung77 6 659 05-28-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Enrollment Trends - Fall 2022 bjcheung77 2 627 11-06-2022, 05:23 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  What’s in a Name? An Enrollment Increase, When a College Becomes a University LevelUP 13 2,940 07-13-2022, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  College Enrollment Decline Worsened bjcheung77 6 846 06-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Enrollment Plummets at Washington’s Colleges, Especially Among Men LevelUP 1 460 04-25-2022, 06:53 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Community College Enrollment Is Down, but Skilled-Trades Programs Are Booming LevelUP 2 504 04-15-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77