Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flash cards
I'm sorry - but I can't find the flash cards anywhere on the site?? Can someone direct me to them.
Thanks!
(01-24-2019, 07:31 PM)ACI Wrote: I'm sorry - but I can't find the flash cards anywhere on the site?? Can someone direct me to them.
Thanks!

This forum is free, but the flash cards require a subscription. The flash cards can be accessed here https://www.instantcert.com
use the drop down boxes to select the exam you want to prepare for.
Jennifer
10-year member

MS Applied Nutrition, 2014 Canisius College, NY
Premed/Prenursing Sciences, 2011 Ocean County College, NJ
BA Social Science, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AA General Studies, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AOS Culinary Arts,1990 Culinary Institute of America, NY

Homeschooling for College Credit
Cookderosa & Dfrecore's Degree Planning Masterclass
Thank you! I am a paying member and I have logged in and searched and searched, but could never find any drop down boxes. Interestingly, I emailed the admin about the flash cards and they gave me a link. After I clicked on that link, the next screen (after login) was totally different than the one I had always been getting. So, for some reason I was being directed to the old site until I was given a link. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else was having a similar problem.
(01-25-2019, 09:57 AM)ACI Wrote: Thank you! I am a paying member and I have logged in and searched and searched, but could never find any drop down boxes. Interestingly, I emailed the admin about the flash cards and they gave me a link. After I clicked on that link, the next screen (after login) was totally different than the one I had always been getting. So, for some reason I was being directed to the old site until I was given a link. Just wanted to mention that in case anyone else was having a similar problem.

Oh yes! Good point!!
Jennifer
10-year member

MS Applied Nutrition, 2014 Canisius College, NY
Premed/Prenursing Sciences, 2011 Ocean County College, NJ
BA Social Science, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AA General Studies, 2008 Thomas Edison State University, NJ
AOS Culinary Arts,1990 Culinary Institute of America, NY

Homeschooling for College Credit
Cookderosa & Dfrecore's Degree Planning Masterclass