Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please Spanish bachelors at TESU, spreadsheet?
OP, you're right. I thought you were missing SPA-202 but you have it, so it's just two courses in Spanish you're missing. If you really want to get the BA Foreign Language, there are UL courses in Spanish. I would just recommend taking them at the local 4-year college or university if they have it completely online.

If your college/university doesn't offer Spanish online, then check the wiki page of Example Colleges offering distance learning courses list, to see if any have a 200 and 300 level course, make sure the names and course content doesn't duplicate what you currently have: Link: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sources_of_Credit

I would just decide at this point if you want to spend the extra cash on those two courses, in any case, you should work on the remaining General Education courses as it will be required for either degree you decide on, the BAFL or the BALS. If you want to check the What If option, here are the steps.

1) Log onto OSS from this link https://www.tesu.edu/current-students/on...t-services
2) Students Click Here, Academic Evaluation, In the What If... drop down to BA Liberal Studies
3) Copy/paste the info here as it may show you have lesser requirements left for the degree
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(12-27-2018, 01:37 AM)mysonx3 Wrote: What she means is that ACTFL no longer earns you credit, since they decided not to renew their ACE recommendation

Oh no.  Okay, thank you both for the information. I guess I'll just go with that plan and do everything else and hope they renew their ACE recommendation.
(12-27-2018, 11:07 AM)theduz Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 01:37 AM)mysonx3 Wrote: What she means is that ACTFL no longer earns you credit, since they decided not to renew their ACE recommendation

Oh no.  Okay, thank you both for the information. I guess I'll just go with that plan and do everything else and hope they renew their ACE recommendation.

That's a good plan for now.  It will take you some time to complete everything else, so do what you need to now, including the cornerstone to get enrolled.  Then, in Feb/March, you can decide what to do at that point.

One thing to keep in mind is that you need to find 2 specific courses: the Intermediate Spanish II (Semester 4) and Advanced Spanish II (Semester 6).  It's not just any old 200-level and 300-level Spanish.  It is SPECIFICALLY those courses (you can tell because they are in specific areas, and show what's needed).  So you need to make sure you do those.

If you choose to take the courses, you can probably take them at the same time since you're so advanced.  But, most schools are set up as semester-based or quarter-based systems, you'll have to fit that into your plan.

I would also have TESU approve the courses before you take them.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(12-27-2018, 03:33 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(12-27-2018, 11:07 AM)theduz Wrote:

That's a good plan for now.  It will take you some time to complete everything else, so do what you need to now, including the cornerstone to get enrolled.  Then, in Feb/March, you can decide what to do at that point.

One thing to keep in mind is that you need to find 2 specific courses: the Intermediate Spanish II (Semester 4) and Advanced Spanish II (Semester 6).  It's not just any old 200-level and 300-level Spanish.  It is SPECIFICALLY those courses (you can tell because they are in specific areas, and show what's needed).  So you need to make sure you do those.

If you choose to take the courses, you can probably take them at the same time since you're so advanced.  But, most schools are set up as semester-based or quarter-based systems, you'll have to fit that into your plan.

I would also have TESU approve the courses before you take them.

Thank you, that is very helpful- especially about the specific courses. I hadn't realized that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 16 2,323 9 hours ago
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 526 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 453 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 478 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 258 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,228 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 233 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 375 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 300 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 278 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27