Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi everyone. This topic is about Strawberry Shortcake.
We had Cabbage Patch and LOTS of barbies...I only have sisters so I'm a girly girl Smile I also had a doll that was about 2 feet tall. She has brown hair made of yarn and she had a purple dress and hat sewn on. My sister had the same doll but hers was with blond hair and a pink dress and hat. Lol we shared a room together so we always used to play together with our dolls in bed...ahhhh the good memories...
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
I had a Chatty Cathy too. My sons liked rocket sockum robots. GI Joe and anything that was fast, noisy and dangerous. Thankfully, they both made it to adulthood.
A.S. General Transfer Chattanooga State 2009
B.S.L.A. Thomas Edison State College June 7, 2013
33 CLEP
18 DSST
prettyprincess Wrote:We had Cabbage Patch and LOTS of barbies...I only have sisters so I'm a girly girl Smile I also had a doll that was about 2 feet tall. She has brown hair made of yarn and she had a purple dress and hat sewn on. My sister had the same doll but hers was with blond hair and a pink dress and hat. Lol we shared a room together so we always used to play together with our dolls in bed...ahhhh the good memories...
I only have sisters so I'm not a girly girl Big Grin Amazing how not having any "big strong men" around the house makes you nicely self-sufficient Wink Wink
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
Lol I always wished for an older brother - even though they would've maybe bothered me when I was little...but my friends say older brothers are the best Wink
- [SIZE="2"]STG[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="1"]Intro to Sociology 51|Biology 54|Intro to Psychology 61
College Algebra A[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]124 credits: B.A Social Sciences [B]DONE in 14 months; August 2011[/COLOR][/B]
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty"- [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Winston Churchill[/COLOR]
Actually I always liked GiJoe and Transformers.Lol. All my girlfriends wanted a cabbage patch doll or barbie and I wanted Lady Jaye, Duke, and Optimus Prime!
When I am not studying - https://youtu.be/C-kk8xa0BLQ

MS in Public Health at SNHU in progress. Expected Grad Date - August 2017

Hardstyle Kettlebell Certified -2014, Ice Chamber Kettlebell Sport Certified - 2015

NCSF Personal Trainer -2010

Done! BS in LIBERAL STUDIES From Excelsior. Conferral Date - Dec 18, 2009!

Licensed Practical Nurse - 1996

Completed!
Military - 58 credits
Traditional - 12 credits
Clep - 21 credits
Excelsior Exams - Organizational Behavior(B), World Population (A), Ethics (A), Cultural Diversity (B),Psychology of A&A (A), Gerontology (B)
DSST -Drugs & Alcohol (A), Civil War (A), Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union (A), Social Psychology (A)
Penn Foster- Info Lit (passed)
prettyprincess Wrote:Lol I always wished for an older brother - even though they would've maybe bothered me when I was little...but my friends say older brothers are the best Wink
As an older brother to my sister, I can confirm that we are amazing people. hilarious

As for childhood toys: LEGOs all the way! But maybe they don't count, since I (ahem) still take them out from time to time and flex the creative muscles.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]
Ruddigore Wrote:As an older brother to my sister, I can confirm that we are amazing people.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

...and so do all of my siblings Confusedmilelol:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Superheroes (X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
He-Man, G.I. Joe, Transformers
Nintendo & Sega
Dungeons & Dragons, fantasy novels, and comic books

I am forever scarred by these toys and stories. As Seinfeld said:

"Here's the thing on men, I'm gonna give it to you now. All men think of themselves as kind of low-level super-heroes... in their own environment. When men are growing up and they're reading about Batman, Spiderman, Superman, these aren't fantasies. These are options. This is the way men really look at their own lives. I'm not even supposed to be telling you this."
Pursuing TESC B.A. in Natural Sciences/Mathematics

65 credits in 3 weeks from A&I Lit 79; College Comp w/ Essay 63; College Math 75; College Algebra 76; Precalculus 63; Intro Psychology 78; Intro Sociology 62; Intro Computing 473; Personal Finance 451; Health 467; Management Info Sys 466; MCITP Enterprise Admin; MCITP Server Admin; MCITP Virtualization Admin; MCITP Enterprise Messaging Admin; MCITP SQL Server DBA

Remaining:
CLEP Human Growth & Development
TESC Global Environmental Change
TESC Artificial Intelligence

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Off topic chat - What's new? bjcheung77 14 2,650 12-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: allvia
  off topic- computer suggestion cookderosa 9 1,843 08-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Please help with research topic! soliloquy 5 1,365 06-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  My thesis topic was accepted! cookderosa 18 2,374 04-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Last Post: NAP
  Idea for topic -- traditional schools that take CLE CLEP_enthusiast 7 1,526 09-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Off topic- cooking with WIC cookderosa 3 1,020 10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Off topic: for any woman who has given birth cookderosa 36 4,822 03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: mrs.b
  off topic - starting our business! cookderosa 24 3,010 08-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Elinor
  old topic nj593 4 1,076 02-17-2010, 08:45 PM
Last Post: nj593
  Off Topic- vote for my chef friend cookderosa 7 1,186 12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Sunshine