Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
inexpensive online Ed.D programs?
I am looking for an inexpensive online Ed.D program - prefer to specialize in curriculum creation kind of thing.  

Education is NOT my career focus ---I did my BA in Psych at TESU (thanks to this forum) and will finish my masters in marriage and family therapy at Northcentral in three weeks.   I want to do some education work but it'll be a secondary thing.    
Mostly, I'm just addicted to being in school and have no idea how to live a life without it.   (yes, I know I need therapy! lol).  
SO, I'm not looking for the "prime" school....or needing anything special to get the right kind of job...just want something...

Anyone know of something??
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM1999's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs
Yup, I've written about this in the forum previously.  Here you go, under 24K, Ed.D with 4 different concentrations or emphasis to select from, they're RA as well.

Program Link: https://www.ace.edu/programs?program=68
Previous thread link: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid304932
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 2 users Like bjcheung77's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs, harrypotter
The University of the Cumberlands offers and EdD track and a PhD track in Leadership Studies that allows you to select a higher ed concentration. The difference in the two degrees is in the orientation of the dissertation. Both are available fully online for under $25k.

https://www.ucumberlands.edu/academics/g...leadership
[-] The following 2 users Like DeanLewis's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs, SteveFoerster
I would suggest American College of Education. Their Ed.D. programs are just under 25k total. I am starting my Ed.D. with them in August. I completed my M.Ed. with ACE and the experience was absolutely phenomenal.
Completed Degrees
ACE: M.Ed. Instructional Design and Technology
NAU: B.S. Public Administration

Degrees in Progress
ACE: Ed.D. Instructional Technology
TESU: B.A. English
[-] The following 1 user Likes hlg38's post:
  • GoodYellowDogs
University of the Cumberlands can be completed online and is inexpensive especially for a PhD program. It's also a university and regionally accredited.
(06-25-2020, 11:34 AM)hlg38 Wrote: I would suggest American College of Education. Their Ed.D. programs are just under 25k total. I am starting my Ed.D. with them in August. I completed my M.Ed. with ACE and the experience was absolutely phenomenal.

Tell me more about ACE, please. I have signed up for one class with them to transfer, but also to get a look at their operation.
They seem to have some appealing M.Ed. programs.
Inbox me if you like, so we don't hijack the OP.

Thanks!
BA, Liberal Studies - Charter Oak State College, 2018
AAS, Police Administration - Nashville State Community College, 2016
AAS, Board of Governors, West Virginia University at Parkersburg, 2015

(06-28-2020, 03:08 PM)boalex207 Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 11:34 AM)hlg38 Wrote: I would suggest American College of Education. Their Ed.D. programs are just under 25k total. I am starting my Ed.D. with them in August. I completed my M.Ed. with ACE and the experience was absolutely phenomenal.

Tell me more about ACE, please. I have signed up for one class with them to transfer, but also to get a look at their operation.
They seem to have some appealing M.Ed. programs.
Inbox me if you like, so we don't hijack the OP.

Thanks!

Hi! I went to ACE (twice). I'd be happy to answer questions if you want :SmileDM me any time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any suggestion for online DBA doyouhowdo1 23 813 03-27-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Leedeedee
  PhD top-up programs? FireMedic_Philosopher 11 454 03-15-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  Universidad Azteca's new doctorate programs Kalas 8 713 02-25-2024, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Messdiener
  Most Affordable Online PhD in CompSci or Cybersecurity wiresandscreens 34 3,106 02-16-2024, 03:31 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online doctorate degrees Malaysia Johann1 6 846 02-08-2024, 01:52 AM
  2024 Online EdD Programs No Dissertation Required (Applied Capstone Projects) Imbanewbie 2 484 02-08-2024, 01:36 AM
  Looking for 2 year DBA online Bob Sham 42 6,853 01-04-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Johann1
  Online MS Biological Sciences - 8 Months - Automatic Admission to Medical School Captainrekt000 4 507 12-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  ABA Considers Accrediting Exclusively Online Law Schools Jonathan Whatley 1 420 12-01-2023, 11:56 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Texila American University - $7800 online PhD (multiple fields) Kalas 9 1,475 11-07-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: cacoleman1983