Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
massage wall
Hello friends! I have so much trouble with message wall. Every time I write to someone who took Biology CLEP I never find any respond?? Where do I see if anyone respond to my massage on their wall?? Help me please

Thank you!
Sorry for the misspell Confusedmilelol:
Makica Wrote:Hello friends! I have so much trouble with message wall. Every time I write to someone who took Biology CLEP I never find any respond?? Where do I see if anyone respond to my massage on their wall?? Help me please

Thank you!

Are you referring to private messaging someone? What message wall are you referring to?
If you go into the notifications at the top and click inbox, click the sent items - does it show any messages?
If it does show something, then you've sent a message to whoever it shows sent to.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Makica Wrote:I have so much trouble with message wall. Every time I write to someone who took Biology CLEP I never find any respond?? Where do I see if anyone respond to my massage on their wall??

Did you check if the people were active in the past month or few months? A lot of posts are from years ago and the people are not active anymore.

You can check their wall for replies. I'm not sure if you get notified of a reply, but you probably do. (In the upper right of your screen where it says Notifications.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At a brick wall sweetcrabhoney 26 2,156 12-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Last Post: rebel100
  How much longer until we're ready? Hit a brick wall... ajbags 11 1,224 04-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: KittenMittens
  Hit a wall Johanna 25 5,310 11-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Last Post: certifiednetpro