Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
# of Questions per FEMA exam
Hey TwoSidneys, I'm with Alleycat and Scfraser. FEMA credits are simple, and seriously cost saving, even if you have to go the FCC route, I'd say they're worth it. However many your college will accept!
[SIZE="1"]Completed:

Intro Sociology 57
A&I Lit 66
4 FEMA credits[/SIZE]
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the FEMA advice.

Sidney
guys if u are using all of the FEMA credit's for TESC Degree that's good coz it's free. BUT you need to be very aware and informed if you are trying to apply fema credits at some other college with FCC route. FCC transcripts the FEMA classes as T ( Transfer) and chances are that your college ask for original Transcript's from FEMA and then deny accepting it.

So just be cautious. Ask your advisor. and then act.
Thomas Edison - BSBA - CIS

My Degree Plan http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfpm6vr2_19g9zhksgf
sheba Wrote:The possible choices are:

Andrew Jackson University
- I love the change in the way Andrew Jackson University feels about tuition. Even if they are no longer running the promotion by this time next year, I'm certain they'll be a savings over my other choices.

California Coast University - I love the reputation of California Coast University on this board! The self paced study also attracts my attention.

Eastern Carolina University
- AACSB certified and around $7,000 because I'm a NC resident. Only downside is it's a more traditional program that I suspect would take a year (or more) longer than the others to complete.

[COLOR="Navy"]Please don't get sucked into the RA vs. NA debate - choose the school that's right FOR YOU and not anyone else.

Yes, I am a CCU grad and if I needed to pursue another degree now I would definately go after the FREE TUITION offer at AJU.

Yes, I also hold two other RA degrees that for me and my needs really don't do anything else for me above and beyond my NA degree, perhaps not as much.

That being said, if the ECU program works better for you, whether it's RA or NA then go for it - GOOD LUCK!![/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
COSC will take the FEMA transfer credits through FCC, apparently.
Does ECU - Eastern Carolina University accept FEMA credit's??? Free or FCC route??
Thomas Edison - BSBA - CIS

My Degree Plan http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfpm6vr2_19g9zhksgf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU BALS and Questions TexasTink 20 4,984 09-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: TexasTink
  TESU BALS w/Concentration questions shadowgem 0 1,704 08-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Need clarification.. Sorry for the newbie questions NoThesis 8 1,981 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Unofficial DegreeForum Wiki - Credit by Exam info, Degree Plans, etc dcan 43 26,812 08-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: elenlushk
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 1,996 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,588 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  EC now accepting FEMA credits Exfactor 6 2,769 06-29-2018, 10:32 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  TESU First Year Foundations & More Questions Lewis.Yim 8 2,917 06-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lewis.Yim
  questions for my friend's son maplefu 4 1,297 05-22-2018, 08:36 PM
Last Post: maplefu
  Questions about ICCP exams - Calling all IT/MIS Students gus 31 8,888 05-15-2018, 09:21 AM
Last Post: dfrecore